Spain & Portgugal & Morocco 15 Day Tour Small Group
- Price from:
- 1895 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/06/2008
That unique provide 15 day tour, examines the rich historical wealth of sites throughout the country along the Mediterranean Sea as well a s in the interior.
07.September.2008 - Sunday - Day 1 - Madrid
On arrival, you will be meet at the airport and transferred to your hotel. After check-in there is time to unwind and relax before perhaps heading out to explore this lively Spanish capital. This evening, Overnight stay in Madrid.
08.September.2008 - Monday - Day 2 - (B/D) Granada.
After breakfast you will depart from Madrid to Toledo and on the way Capital of Castile , Cathedral and an Ancient Synagogue and then will visit a Toledo steel workshop. The we will drive into Andalusia and arrive in Granada, After check in to the hotel you will have free time to relax or to discover that magnificent City. Overnight stay in Granada.
09.September.2008 - Tuesday - Day 3 (B) Costa Del Sol.
In the morning you will depart from Granada to Costa Del Sol and on the way you will visit ----- ill visit Alhambra -- where you will see a magical use of space, light, water, and decoration in this sensual ancient site, ( with all the interesting sites, and most amazing architecture delicate craftsmanship always dazzles the eyes. After visiting Alhambra we will be on our way to Costa Del Sol , after check in the hotel, you will have a free time to relax or to discover the city on your own, overnight stay in Costa Del Sol.
10.September.2008 - Wednesday - Day 4 (B/D) Fez - Morocco
In the morning we will depart from Costa Del Sol and after a scenic drive to Algeciras where we will get on the ferry to go across Gibraltar Straight to Africa, After arrival in Africa we will drive through Rif Mountains to the magical city of Fez, after check in the hotel, you will have a free time to relax or to explore the city on your own.
11.September.2008 - Thursday - Day 5 (B) - Fez
After breakfast, we will take you on a half day tour of the Magnificent Royal Palace and labyrinthine Medina. After the tour you will have a free time too relax or to explore this exotic city on your own. Overnight stay in Fez.
12.September.2008 - Friday - Day 6 (B/D) Marrakesh
In the morning we will depart from Fez by driving through Atlas Mountains to exotic Marrakesh, After check in the hotel you will have free time to relax or discover this Exotic African city.
13.September.2008 - Saturday - Day 7 (B) Marrakesh
In the morning we will take you on a guided tour to Bahia Palace, Our morning sightseeing tour includes the Bahia Palace and the vast Djemma el F'na Square with its palm-readers, acrobats, camels, little stores, and many other interesting sights. Overnight stay in Marrakesh.
14.September.2008 - Sunday - Day 8 (B/D) Casablanca
In the morning we will depart from Marrakesh to Casablanca, after arrival we will be going on a sight seeing tour of the area and we will also visit some old parts and the new parts of the city, after that we will come back to the hotel, then you will have free time to relax or to discover the Casablanca on your own.
15.September.2008 - Monday - Day 9 ( B/D) Tangier
After breakfast time we will depart from Casablanca to Tangier, and on the way we will stop at the Capital city ( RABAT ) and we will visit the Mausoleum and the Royal Palace, then we will drive on to Tangier where we will see the Mediterranean reaches Atlantic Ocean, check in the hotel & Overnight stay in Tangier.
16.September.2008 - Tuesday - Day 10 (B/D) Seville - Spain
In the morning we will leave Africa and be on our way to Europe by getting on the ferry across the Gibraltar, then continue onto Seville, after check in the hotel you will have free time to relax or to discover this magnificent city, Overnight stay in Seville
17.September.2008 - Wednesday - Day 11 - (B/D) Seville
After breakfast, You will visit we learn that this romantic city was deeply influenced by the Moors, hence the architecture of Giralda Tower, which is included on our sightseeing tour along with the pools and fountains of the Maria Luisa Park. in the afternoon you will have free time to relax or to discover this magnificent city, Overnight stay in Seville
18.September.2008 - Thursday - Day 12 - (B) Lisbon
In the morning we will drive through the cork trees of the Alentejo region to the Portuguese border. From here we travel via Setúbal to the capital of Portugal, Lisbon. and that where we will spend the next 2 nights
19.September.2008 - Friday - Day 13 - (B) Lisbon
After breakfast our morning tour will take us to Vasco da Gama's Tomb inside the Hieronymite Monastery, the medieval quarter of the city and views of the Belem Tower. In the afternoon you will have a free day to relax and explore the city on your own.
20.September.2008 - Saturday - Day 14 - (B/D) Madrid
After breakfast you will depart from Lisbon to Madrid and will drive via Setubal and Evora we cross back into Spain near Merida. Magnificent but arid countryside glides past our coach windows as we travel to Avila, birthplace of St. Theresa to see the mighty fortifications. Next on past the Sierra De Guadarrama as we return to Madrid. On arrival our sightseeing tour includes the Royal Palace, Puerta De Sol and the Cervantes Memorial. Overnight stay in Madrid
21.September.2008 - Sunday - Day 15 - Home
After breakfast according to your flight time we will provide a transfer from your hotel to the international airport.
- Inclusions -
- All of the hotels with breakfast ( Centrally located hotels ) All individually chosen
- Exclusions -
- International flight tickets
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Madrid
- Private Wine Tastings Madrid - from 40 EUR
- Madrid Full Day Tour - from 250 USD
- Madrid and El Escorial Full Day Tour - from 350 USD
- Welcome to Spanish Wine - from 40 EUR
- Private Wine Tastings - from 50 EUR
- Madrid Royal Palace and Panoramic City Tour - from 36 EUR
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Excursion from Madrid - from 50 EUR
- Hisoric City of Toledo Full Day Tour from Madrid - from 65 EUR
- Avila and Segovia Monumental Tour from Madrid - from 62 EUR
- Saint James Way Bike Tour Cycle the Camino de Santiago - 8 days from 1785 EUR
- Cathedral Route Around Castilla y Leon - 4 days from 275 EUR
- Madrid and Surroundings - 8 days from 731 EUR
- Discovering Madrid and Andalusia Hotel Package with Chauffeur... - 8 days from 900 EUR
- Treasures Of The Northern Spain - 7 days from 429 EUR
- Madrid and the best of the centre of Spain - 7 days from 970 EUR
- Tour of Madrid Self Guided - 7 days from 650 EUR
- Historic Toledo and Andalusia stay in the Luxury of Paradores - 10 days from 1800 EUR
- Magnificent Spain - 12 days from 4500 USD
Email the tour operator - Spain & Portgugal & Morocco 15 Day Tour Small Group
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.