Bilbao in Transformation
- Price from:
- 90 EUR /person
- +34 607 778 072
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Location Finish:
- Old Section
- Start time:
- 09.30 pm
- End time:
- 01.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, Basque, English
Last updated: 11/14/2008
"Discover Bilbao, a city in transformation. Admired the old and new resources such as the Santigo Cathedral, Arriaga Theatre, Seven Streets, Guggenheim Museum, Foster Metro system, Izosaki Towers..."
Bilbao, a city in transformation, is a tour that introduces the visitor to both, the old and the new resources of the city, such as the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, and the new water front, the New Opera House by Soriano&Palacios, the Metro system by N. Foster, the Calatrava footbridge, and the new buildings by famous architects and engineers from different nationalities.
In " The Old Bilbao", we will like to involve you into the history of the city through the Old Section and the famous Seven Streets, and the most remarkable buildings such as the Arriaga Theatre, the gothic Saint James Cathedral, the New Porticoed Square, and the Ribera Market, one of the largest indoor markets in Europe.
- Exclusions -
- Museum tickets
- Extras -
- The 90,00â¬ fee is the price for the Guggenheim Museum Tour. Group Maximum: 20 people.
The 250,00â¬ fee is the price for the Guggenheim Museum Tour + Bilbao, a city in transformation, a tour that includes the old quarter and its hightlights and the new resources such as the metro system by Foster, the new waterfront and opera house, the Calatrava footbridge, Izosaki towers, Stern, Legorreta and other architects projects. Group Maximum: 20 people.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bilbao
- Basque in the Glory The Northern Camino de Santiago - 7 days from 2000 EUR
- Bilbao and the Basque Country - 8 days from 4495.99 EUR
- Basque Country Explorer - 8 days from 735 EUR
Email the tour operator - Bilbao in Transformation
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.