Traditional Andalusian Dinner and Flamenco Show
- Price from:
- 73 EUR /person
- 0034 93 317 19 09
- 0034 93 511 59 68
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- Aribau,242 (esq.Trav.de Gracia)
- Location Finish:
- Aribau,242 (esq.Trav.de Gracia)
- Start time:
- 09.00 pm
- End time:
- 12.30 am
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/18/2008
During your traditional Andalusian Dinner, which is served with wine and cold Sangria, you will have the opportunity to assist to a 1.5 hour show of Flamenco dance.
The voice of Andalusian Classic Song, Pilar Rodríguez from Granada, has prepared a series of concerts blending music and poetry devoted to Lorca and Manuel de Falla, in which the soprano will be accompanied by piano and Spanish guitar.Traditional Andalusian Dinner:This menu is a tasty sampling of typical Andalusian dishes, cooked by professionals and done with great care for this fantastic occasion.
- Inclusions -
- Traditional Andalusian Dinner with sangria
- Exclusions -
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Extras -
- A night to remember. A traditional Tasty Andalusian dinner with a Flamenco Dance the place with the best flamenco show in Barcelona.
The menu is a tasty sampling of typical Andalusian dishes, cooked by professionals and done with great care for this fantastic occasion.
During dinner there will be a show of Flamenco dance
The show presents in a dynamic way several of the most important styles or beats of flamenco so that the spectator can get to know the wealth and variety of this art. With the same objective, the show also alternates its different expressions: the music, the singing and the dancing.
As an authentic tablao show has no formal choreography, each artist, interprets individually his or her number and the rest follow the beat, marking the rhythm, accompanying it and strengthening it. The improvisation constitutes a key element of flamenco and is directly related to the communication between the artists themselves, and between them and the audience.
At midnight Salve Rociera an emotive prayer to the Virgin of Dew.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Barcelona
- Jewish Tour Jewish Barcelona - from 150 EUR
- Montserrat & Gaudi & Modernism - from 49 EUR
- Dali & Costa Brava Tour - from 69 EUR
- Full Day Private Priorat Wine Tour Gourmet Lunch - from 180 EUR
- Private Wine Cava Tour To The Penedes and Gourmet Lunch - from 170 EUR
- Barcelona Tapas Tour - from 95 USD
- Wheelchair Accessible City Tour - from 60 EUR
- Full Day Tour of Barcelona city and Montserrat Mountain - from 125 USD
- Gorgeous Illa Fantasia - from 13 EUR
- Full Day Tour of Barcelona city and Montserrat Mountain - from 140 USD
- Wine Tour The Wine and Cava region of Penedes - from 210 USD
- PhotoCircuits Barcelona - from 45 EUR
- Group Wine Tasting and Tapa Tour in Barcelona Old Town - from 80 EUR
- Penedes or Priorat Gran Reserva Exclusive Wine and Gastronomy... - from 315 EUR
- All Barcelona Monumental Highlights Tour - from 475 EUR
- Gaudi Barcelona Half Day Tour - from 47 EUR
- Montserrat & Winery - from 45 EUR
- Montserrat & Cavas trail - from 55 EUR
- Girona and the Costa Brava Trail - from 65 EUR
- Tarragona and glamorous Sitges - from 65 EUR
- Pyrenees & Vic - from 75 EUR
- Of Wine and Mushrooms Barcelona - 9 days from 2380 USD
- Romanesque Route and Pyrenees - 11 days from 1990 USD
- Barcelona and Zaragoza Expo 2008 - 7 days from 1760 USD
- Architecture Gaudi Barcelona and Gehry Bilbao - 8 days from 1096 EUR
- Southern Catalunya Bike and Wine Country Weekend Tour - 3 days from 549 EUR
- A Winter Wine Week - 8 days from 2165 USD
- Culinary Short Break in Barcelona Cooking Class and Wine Tour - 4 days from 425 EUR
Email the tour operator - Traditional Andalusian Dinner and Flamenco Show
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.