Group Wine Tasting and Tapa Tour in Barcelona Old Town
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 80 EUR /person
- +34 986 22 13 99
- +34 986 22 13 44
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- Barcelona Port Area
- Location Finish:
- Last Bar
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 03.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/21/2007
These small group wine tastings present the variety and quality of Catalan wines from Penedes to Terra Alta and from La Conca de Barbera to Costers de Segre...
OPTION 1: Introduction to Catalan Wines (Duration: 02h00 approx)
- 12:00PM or 06:00PM: Make your way to the wine tasting venue which is in Barcelona's port area (NOTE: Exact locations details will be provided in your voucher)
- Meet your English-Speaking wine expert and enjoy a detailed commented tasting of 6 Catalan wines (3 reds & 3 whites).
- 02:00PM or 08:00PM: Final Goodbye from your wine expert and make your own way back to you hotel.
OPTION 2: Taste & Tapas Tour (Duration: 3h00 approx)
- 12:00PM or 06:00PM: Make your way to the 1st stop tapa/wine tasting venue which is in Barcelona's port area (NOTE: Exact locations details will be provided in your voucher)
- Meet your English-Speaking wine expert and enjoy a detailed commented tasting of selected Catalan wines and savor them along various tapas like; cured ham, cheese, etc...
- You will stop at 3 or 4 different tapa/wine bar/taverns/restaurant during the tour selected by our food/wine expert in the born quarter of Barcelona
- 03:00PM or 09:00PM Final Goodbye from your wine expert and make your own way back to you hotel.
- Inclusions -
- OPTION 2: Taste & Tapas Tour (Duration: 3h00 approx) - Combine Paddy Mannion's 15 years of wine expertise with the best wine shops, delicatessens, bars, taverns and restaurants in Barcelona's old town and you get a extremely good excuse for an interactive slow cultural lunch experience. - Paddy will take you on a journey through the wines and tapas (eg. cheese, cured hams, delicatessen, etc...) of Catalunya and Spain. - Expect to enjoy the flavours of unique white, rose red and sparkling wines paired with some of Spain's most delicious fresh produce. - Local Taxes
- Exclusions -
- THE TOURS DOES NOT INCLUDE: - Airfare - Optional Private Tour Addons - Table Reservations - Transfers not specified in itinerary - Entrance fees when not with guide - Beverages not specified in selected meals - Meals not specified in itinerary - Laundry Expenses - Telephone & Facsimile charges - Excess Baggage charges - Passport & Visa fees - Personal & Travel Insurance - Airport & Departure Taxes - Optional excursions - Room Service - Gratuities to Chauffeurs and Guides
- Extras -
- Welcome to the Born and the old port of Barcelona, The Santa Maria Cathedral marks the centre of this happening and cool area. It is filled with designer shops, old grocers stores, fine restaurants and a great selection of wine and tapa bars.
These wine tastings present the variety and quality of Catalan wines from Penedes to Terra Alta and from La Conca de Barbera to Costers de Segre.
Our "Taste & Tapa Tour" will provide you with ample background information and help you to identify the regional characteristics and styles. Tour the best tapa and wine bars of old Barcelona
Each tasting will focus on history, varietals and methods of production. We will also be introducing you to wines which we believe you will dwell on, discuss and enjoy.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Barcelona
- Jewish Tour Jewish Barcelona - from 150 EUR
- Montserrat & Gaudi & Modernism - from 49 EUR
- Dali & Costa Brava Tour - from 69 EUR
- Full Day Private Priorat Wine Tour Gourmet Lunch - from 180 EUR
- Private Wine Cava Tour To The Penedes and Gourmet Lunch - from 170 EUR
- Barcelona Tapas Tour - from 95 USD
- Wheelchair Accessible City Tour - from 60 EUR
- Full Day Tour of Barcelona city and Montserrat Mountain - from 125 USD
- Gorgeous Illa Fantasia - from 13 EUR
- Full Day Tour of Barcelona city and Montserrat Mountain - from 140 USD
- Wine Tour The Wine and Cava region of Penedes - from 210 USD
- PhotoCircuits Barcelona - from 45 EUR
- Penedes or Priorat Gran Reserva Exclusive Wine and Gastronomy... - from 315 EUR
- All Barcelona Monumental Highlights Tour - from 475 EUR
- Gaudi Barcelona Half Day Tour - from 47 EUR
- Montserrat & Winery - from 45 EUR
- Montserrat & Cavas trail - from 55 EUR
- Girona and the Costa Brava Trail - from 65 EUR
- Tarragona and glamorous Sitges - from 65 EUR
- Pyrenees & Vic - from 75 EUR
- Of Wine and Mushrooms Barcelona - 9 days from 2380 USD
- Romanesque Route and Pyrenees - 11 days from 1990 USD
- Barcelona and Zaragoza Expo 2008 - 7 days from 1760 USD
- Architecture Gaudi Barcelona and Gehry Bilbao - 8 days from 1096 EUR
- Southern Catalunya Bike and Wine Country Weekend Tour - 3 days from 549 EUR
- A Winter Wine Week - 8 days from 2165 USD
- Culinary Short Break in Barcelona Cooking Class and Wine Tour - 4 days from 425 EUR
Email the tour operator - Group Wine Tasting and Tapa Tour in Barcelona Old Town
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.