All Barcelona Monumental Highlights Tour
- Price from:
- 475 EUR /person
- +34 986 22 13 99
- +34 986 22 13 44
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/21/2007
Barcelona is a Cosmopolitan city and home of Gaudi's Masterpieces. On this private day tour you will visit the citys most important monuments: Sagrada Famila, Las Rambalas, Casa Milla
- Your English-Speaking Official Guide and Chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship port.
- A full day devoted to discovering the many facets of BARCELONA.
- Drive through the bustle of this great city and stop at some special sites. Look around attentively while listening to our guide.
- Visit the main attractions: Montjuïc Hill, the Rambla, the harbour and seafront, the Gothic quarter, Museum of Picasso and Gaudí's masterpieces (Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Casa Milla, Casa Batllo).
- We have reserved a table for your lunch at a recommended restaurant.
- At the end of the day your chauffeur & guide will take you to your Hotel or cruise ship and say the final goodbye.
- Inclusions -
- Local Taxes
- Exclusions -
- THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE: - Airfare - Transfers not specified in the itinerary - Entrance fees not included - Beverages not specified in selected meals - Meals not specified in itinerary - Laundry Expenses - Telephone & Facsimile charges - Excess Baggage charges - Passport & Visa fees - Personal & Travel Insurance - Airport & Departure Taxes - Optional excursions - Room Service - Tip and Gratuities to Chauffeur and Local guide
- Extras -
- Barcelona is a Cosmopolitan city and home of Gaudi's Masterpieces. The wave of urban renewal leading up to the Olympic Games of 1992, which virtually changed the face of the city was but the latest step in a process that started when the Carthaginians and Romans settled here two thousand years ago. The high priest of monderniste architecture, Antoni Gaudi, belongs to a distinguished line of creators who over the generations have endowed Barcelona with the world's most curious mixture of styles. Fine food, fashion, opera, nightlife, street theatre, art... Barcelona is all of this and more, a city that holds surprises for everyone.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Barcelona
- Jewish Tour Jewish Barcelona - from 150 EUR
- Montserrat & Gaudi & Modernism - from 49 EUR
- Dali & Costa Brava Tour - from 69 EUR
- Full Day Private Priorat Wine Tour Gourmet Lunch - from 180 EUR
- Private Wine Cava Tour To The Penedes and Gourmet Lunch - from 170 EUR
- Barcelona Tapas Tour - from 95 USD
- Wheelchair Accessible City Tour - from 60 EUR
- Full Day Tour of Barcelona city and Montserrat Mountain - from 125 USD
- Gorgeous Illa Fantasia - from 13 EUR
- Full Day Tour of Barcelona city and Montserrat Mountain - from 140 USD
- Wine Tour The Wine and Cava region of Penedes - from 210 USD
- PhotoCircuits Barcelona - from 45 EUR
- Group Wine Tasting and Tapa Tour in Barcelona Old Town - from 80 EUR
- Penedes or Priorat Gran Reserva Exclusive Wine and Gastronomy... - from 315 EUR
- Gaudi Barcelona Half Day Tour - from 47 EUR
- Montserrat & Winery - from 45 EUR
- Montserrat & Cavas trail - from 55 EUR
- Girona and the Costa Brava Trail - from 65 EUR
- Tarragona and glamorous Sitges - from 65 EUR
- Pyrenees & Vic - from 75 EUR
- Of Wine and Mushrooms Barcelona - 9 days from 2380 USD
- Romanesque Route and Pyrenees - 11 days from 1990 USD
- Barcelona and Zaragoza Expo 2008 - 7 days from 1760 USD
- Architecture Gaudi Barcelona and Gehry Bilbao - 8 days from 1096 EUR
- Southern Catalunya Bike and Wine Country Weekend Tour - 3 days from 549 EUR
- A Winter Wine Week - 8 days from 2165 USD
- Culinary Short Break in Barcelona Cooking Class and Wine Tour - 4 days from 425 EUR
Email the tour operator - All Barcelona Monumental Highlights Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.