White Nights in St Petersburg
- Price from:
- 50 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, Spanish, English, Russian. Any another guide language on request.
Last updated: 02/11/2010
The world's only metropolis where such a phenomenon takes place every summer. Every year there are days when the downtown St.Petersburg is full of people, even at night.
DAY 1 (Thursday)
Arrival in St. Petersburg, optional transfer to Hotel Ambassador****, check-in, welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at the hotel.
DAY 2 (Friday)
St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title âThe Venice of the Northâ. The light over the city is magnificent and the theaters offer an abundance of world-class performances during the White Nights Festival. During the morning sightseeing tour we get acquainted with all the splendors of the city: Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, and St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum. The evening offers an optional visit to one of the performances of the White Nights Festival.
DAY 3 (Saturday)
The half day tour this morning takes us to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine's Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg's tri-centennial celebrations. The afternoon is reserved for an optional guided shopping tour on Nevsky Prospect. In the evening enjoy an optional farewell dinner at Restaurant Backtage, located next to the Mariinsky Theater.
DAY 4 (Sunday)
Optional transfer to airport/harbour.
- Inclusions -
- as per program
- Exclusions -
- as per program
- Extras -
- For more information please contact us.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in St. Petersburg
- Russian Capitals tour with guaranteed departure dates and... - 7 days from 695 EUR
- Russian Capitals Deluxe tour with guaranteed departure dates... - 7 days from 795 EUR
- St Petersburg by Rail - 4 days from 1925 USD
- Classical Music Tour in St Petersburg - 5 days from 874 EUR
Email the tour operator - White Nights in St Petersburg
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.