Russian Capitals tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed price
- Price from:
- 695 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Italian, Spanish, French
Last updated: 02/11/2010
Guaranteed tours 2010! Unique opportunity to visit Russia's largest cities, Moscow and St.Petersburg. English, German, Italian, Spanish, French guides are available.
arrival St. Petersburg
Arrival in St. Petersburg, optional transfer to Hotel Sokos Olympic Garden**** (Hotel Reval Sonya**** or similar - Russian Capitals Deluxe) or similar, check-in, welcome meeting.
St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title “The Venice of the North”. During the morning sightseeing tour we get acquainted with all the splendors of the city: the
Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum. In the evening enjoy an optional visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exiting Russian folklore show and Russian “Champagne” and snacks.
An optional excursion in the morning offers a visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. The afternoon is reserved an optional excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner at Restaurant Na Zdoroviye.
The morning is reserved for an optional guided shopping tour to fashion and souvenir boutiques on the Nevsky Prospect. In the afternoon we go to the Moscow Railway Station and board the Aurora train bound for Moscow. The train ride takes us through endless Russian landscapes along the River
Volga. In the evening we arrive to Moscow and check in at Hotel Holiday Inn Lesnaya**** (Hotel Mariott Grand Moscow***** or similar - Russian Capitals Deluxe) .or similar.
Moscow, The Mother of Russia, is a genuine Russian city with the Kremlin and its onion domed cathedrals. The dramatic changes over the last decade have made the city to one of the most dynamic metropolis in the world. The morning sightseeing tour includes all the highlights of the vast city: the Red Square with Kremlin, the Theater Square with Bolshoi Theater, Sparrow
Hills with Moscow University and a visit to the famous Moscow Metro. In the afternoon is offered an optional excursion to the Kremlin grounds with a visit to the cathedrals.
The morning offers an optional excursion to Novidevichy Convent, a 16th century cluster of sparkling domes, one of the city’s most beautiful groups of buildings and full of history and treasures. The adjacent Novodevichy Cemetery is Moscow‘s most prestigious resting place after the Kremlin. The
balance of the day is reserved for exploring more of Moscow individually. The evening offers an optional visit to the Old Russian Circus.
Optional transfer to airport.
- Inclusions -
- as per program
- Exclusions -
- as per program
- Extras -
- Russian Capitals: St.Petersburg – Moscow
Tours are available: June-August 2010, 7 days/ 6 nights.
Tours are available in 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French.
For more information and bookings please contact us.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in St. Petersburg
- White Nights in St Petersburg - 4 days from 50 EUR
- Russian Capitals Deluxe tour with guaranteed departure dates... - 7 days from 795 EUR
- St Petersburg by Rail - 4 days from 1925 USD
- Classical Music Tour in St Petersburg - 5 days from 874 EUR
Email the tour operator - Russian Capitals tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed price
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.