River Cruise St Petersburg Moscow
- Price from:
- 1180 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 11 days
- Location Start:
- St.Petersburg River Terminal
- Location Finish:
- Moscow River Terminal
- Start time:
- 04.30 pm
- End time:
- 09.00 am
- We Speak:
- German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 02/29/2008
Go along the Russian waterways from St.Petersburg to Moscow. Unforgetable experience is guaranteed - meeting locals in little towns, beautiful sunsets and sunrises, stunning views from the ship deck.
- Registration on board
- City tour, including Peter and Paul's Fortress.
- Free time in a Russian village with many craft shops. Barbeque.
- Walking tour around the island.
- Excursion to the Museum of wooden architecture
- Monastery of St.Cyril on the White Lake.
- Museum of Icons
- City tour, inclduing visit of the Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral.
- Visiting local market
- Walking tour around the city, including visit of the Kremlin, Dmitry-on-the-Blood Church and Preobrazhensky Cathedral
- Bus city tour
- Excursion to Kremlin + 1 Cathedral.
- End of cruise.
- Inclusions -
- Visa support
- Extras -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Saint Petersburg
Email the tour operator - River Cruise St Petersburg Moscow
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.