Golden Ring of Russia Bike Tour
- Price from:
- 1300 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 10/27/2011
The tour shows what real Russia is from a bicycle saddle accompanied by Russian cyclists.
Moscow. You are met at the airport by a guide and taken to the hotel. Free time.
Orientation meeting. Guided city tour in Moscow including Arbat street, Red Square, Metro. Transfer to Rostov. City tour.
Visiting the Enamel factory. Cycle to Uglich (85 km/
55 mi). City-tour (the Kremlin, the Volga embankment, Museum of Russian Vodka, Banya (Russian steam bath - optional). Meeting with the local bicycle club members (optional).
Cycle to Myshkin (50 km/ 30 mi). City-tour in Myshkin (Valenki (wool-boot) museum, windmill, folklore program).
Cycle to Rybinsk (60 km/ 40 mi). City-tour in Rybinsk (art museum). Overnight at famous ski resort.
Cycle to Yaroslavl (80 km/ 50 mi). City tour in Yaroslavl. Overnight in the hotel in the center of Yaroslavl.
Cycle to Kostroma (90 km/ 55 mi). Overnight in the hotel in the center of Kostroma.
City tour in Kostroma including the Outdoor museum of Wooden Architecture & Peasant Life, the Ipatjev monastery (optional). Cycle to Ples (60 km/ 40 mi). Overnight in the hotel near the Volga. Swimming in the Volga.
City tour in Ples (the Folklore program "Russian house", the museum of I. Levitan (optional)). Cycle to Malinki (90 km/ 55 mi).
Cycle to Suzdal (105 km/ 65 mi). Picnic at Rubskoe lake (swimming). Farewell Dinner, overnight in the hotel in Suzdal.
City tour including the Spaso-Ephimy monastery (the bell ring, choir, the Stalin prison museum), mead tasting. Cycle to Vladimir (40 km/ 25 mi). The Church of Intercession on the Nerl (optional). City tour in Vladimir (optional). Transfer to Moscow.
- Inclusions -
- visa support
- Exclusions -
- bicycle rental (100 euro extra)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Moscow
Email the tour operator - Golden Ring of Russia Bike Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.