Halloween Party In Transylvania With Vlad The Impaler
- Price from:
- 249 EUR /person
- UK: 0-808-101-6781
- US: 866-376-6183
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Bucharest, Cluj Napoca or Sibiu
- Location Finish:
- Bucharest, Cluj Napoca or Sibiu
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 12.30 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 10/06/2008
Enjoy the best Halloween ever in Draculaâs birth place â' the Medieval Citadel of Sighisoara! A 2 day self guided break departing from the Romanian airport of your choice.
The Halloween Party is without a doubt one of the most remarkable events anyone could experience in Transylvania. The flavour of the Transylvanian cuisine mingled with the melodious folk songs, unique events and unexpected surprises will prove that every legend has a little bit of truth in it!
The guest's are welcomed with a traditional Romanian drink prepared especially for the cold season â a shot of Romanian âwater of fireâ boiled with pepper will increase the interest in the delicious mouth-watering traditional dishes prepared for the Halloween party. The Master of Ceremony, one of Dracula's many subjects, will introduce the guests to the programme of the evening making sure every one will meet his fate!
The first event you'll enjoy is performed by the Transylvanian Knights. The âWitch Trialâ will reveal the medieval rituals of judgment for a witch testing the courage of the guests. Should anyone dare to handle the sword and fight along with the knights to save the damned woman, will be anointed as a knight.
There can be no Halloween Party without Dracula; the Count will simply not tolerate such a thing! His majesty will join you and even make a few confessions about his wedding. âDracula's Weddingâ is a show set on stage by a professional band of actors. This is a non verbal performance. It's very easy to understand that Dracula did not need words to charm a girl. The first time they met he appeared as a respectable noble, the second meeting revealed his true dark natureâ¦ Find out if the story has a happy ending.
Since we're all very familiar with dramas, we'll then focus on having a fabulous time, and what a better way to do this than dancing! A band of folk singers performing live at traditional Romanian instruments will introduce the guests to the gypsy rhythm as well as the melodious and cheerful Romanian songs. The traditional âScarf danceâ will bring everyone to the dancing floor!
Close to midnight will all step out to watch the moon and count down the minutes to 12 o'clock, a time of powerful magic when all bad wishes come true! (Let's just say that your neighbours' cat won't bother you anymore). A glass of champagne and the traditional Rest in Peace song will delight us afterwards.
The culinary event of the evening is the Halloween cake, shaped as a coffin and delicious as fresh blood. This might just be the first coffin you have tried and you will like it!
The Count's witch will be at your disposal. She'll open her office for you to be able to purchase After Life Insurances (something will know for sure you will use!)
The Master of Ceremony will reword the ones who really did their best for the Halloween Costumes! The Best Female and Male Costumes will receive awards (Romanian genuine handcrafts to remember you of this incredible night). The Count has also a gift prepared for the Best Howl at the Moon (after a glass of strong red wine boiled with cinnamon you won't lack courage or strength!)
The DJ will then take over the party! Devilish dancing to the dawn. The last person standing will receive a bottle of wine courtesy of the house and Romanian tips on how to handle the hang over.
If you want to learn the truth, be charmed by the legend and enjoy the best Halloween party ever, join us along narrow winding roads, deep in the Carpathians, into the heart of Transylvania for a fascinating holiday!
"It is obvious that Transylvania Live goes to extraordinary lengths to make sure its clients are satisfied. We are very thankful to our guide for being not only a well-informed guide but also for being courteous, dependable, friendly, and always doing his best make sure that the trip was a pleasant experience for us, which it was".
Steve and Karen from Beverly Hills (referred to us by Let's Travel agency from Santa Monica, California.
- Inclusions -
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 special Halloween dinner and Halloween Party
- Exclusions -
- plane ticket, airport fees, photo & video tax, English speaking guide, lunches, entry fees to tourist attractions and other not mentioned.
- Extras -
- Please bring your own Halloween costume!
In Romania the weather in October-November is very unpredictable, with daytime temperatures between 15-20 grades Celsius, and night time temperatures between 5-10 grades Celsius; but it is very much possible that you will see some snowfall especially in the mountain section. However the weather is very changeable, so you should expect big temperature changing. Itâ€s advisable to bring with you a rain coat, flash light and a pair of boots.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bucharest
- Dracula Castel Tour - from 150 EUR
- Bucharest Little Paris - from 45 EUR
- Revolution Tours - from 5 EUR
- One Day Trip To Peles Castle And Bran Dracula Castle - from 249 EUR
- Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour Daily - from 30 EUR
- Panoramic Bucharest - from 42 EUR
- Discover Bucharest - from 52 EUR
- Bucharest Walking Tour - from 19 EUR
- Jewish Heritage of Bucharest - from 51 EUR
- A Day In and Around Bucharest - from 74 EUR
- Caldarusani St Nicholas and Cozieni Monasteries - from 52 EUR
- Bran Castle & Peles Palace - from 68 EUR
- Bucharest Dracula Day Trip - from 129 EUR
- Helicopter Tour Over Bucharest - from 374 EUR
- Helicopter Escapade A Glimpse Of Transylvania - from 6999 EUR
- Helicopter Dinning - from 4999 EUR
- Constanta and ancient Greek city of Histria 1 day trip from... - from 140 EUR
- Transylvania Castle Tour from Bucharest - from 105 EUR
- Night Tour of Bucharest and Club Dracula - from 85 EUR
- Vagabond Ski in Transylvania - from 399 EUR
- Peles Palace & Pelisor & and Sinaia Monastery Tour from... - from 100 EUR
- Bucharest Sightseeing Day1 - from 25 EUR
- Bucharest Sightseeing Day2 - from 25 EUR
- Castles Medieval Fortress And Brasov - from 44 EUR
- Dracula and Brasov Tour - from 44 EUR
- Little Paris All Highlights of Bucharest Full Day Tour - from 60 EUR
- Snagov Monastery, Mogosoaia Palace and Equestrian Center Tour... - from 70 EUR
- Snagov Lake Excursion from Bucharest - from 70 EUR
- Mogosoaia Castle Excursion from Bucharest - from 50 EUR
- The 2010 Romanian Rhapsody Tour - 11 days from 1489 USD
- The Awarded Dracula Halloween Tour in Transylvania - 7 days from 1289 EUR
- Romania Visit Dracula Land - 10 days from 650 EUR
- Central Highlights Circuit - 8 days from 420 EUR
- Misteries of Eastern Romania - 7 days from 300 EUR
- UNESCO Sites in Romania - 13 days from 1433 EUR
- All Romania Tour - 12 days from 1195 EUR
- Fortresses of Transylvania Painted Monasteries of Bukovina - 9 days from 904 EUR
- Civilization focused Tour in Romania - 9 days from 830 EUR
- Jewish Heritage in Romania - 8 days from 896 EUR
- Romania at a Glance - 6 days from 582 EUR
- A Bite of Romania - 5 days from 494 EUR
- A Sip of Romania - 4 days from 394 EUR
- Weekend in Transylvania - 3 days from 230 EUR
- Introduction to Transylvania 2 days tour - 2 days from 230 EUR
- Transylvania in 3 days - 3 days from 295 EUR
- Grand Tour of Romania World Heritage Monuments - 12 days from 1175 EUR
- The Real Dracula Tour Truth and Myth of the Legend of Vlad... - 8 days from 840 EUR
- Weekend Excursion To Transylvania Short Break Tour with... - 3 days from 325 EUR
- Private Tour For A Family With One Child - 17 days from 14369 EUR
- Best of Romania with Danube Delta - 15 days from 3689 EUR
- Best of Transylvania and Romania - 10 days from 1589 EUR
- 3 Days Tour On Valea Prahovei - 3 days from 100 GBP
- 3 weeks RezervationTour - 21 days from 100 GBP
- Bike Tour of Transylvania on the trails of Dracula - 8 days from 675 EUR
- Discover Romania Bike Tour - 16 days from 915 EUR
- Bike and Boat Tour of the Danube Delta in Romania - 9 days from 675 EUR
- Tour of Bucovina and its Beautiful Painted Monasteries - 4 days from 545 EUR
- The Dracula and Transylvania Tour - 5 days from 565 EUR
- Dracula Tour - 6 days from 800 EUR
- Hidden Romania The Flavour of Old Europe - 10 days from 895 EUR
- European Capital Of Culture In 2007 Unesco Heritage Sites and... - 7 days from 395 EUR
- The Historian The Tour - 9 days from 1599 USD
- Cultural Hiking Tour through the Carpathian Mountains of Romania - 9 days from 605 EUR
- Wine and Gastronomy Tour of Romania - 7 days from 725 EUR
- Transylvania and the Black Sea Coast Vacation - 12 days from 895 EUR
- Tour of Romania UNESCO monuments in Maramures, Bucovina and... - 7 days from 840 EUR
- The Real Dracula Halloween Tour - 7 days from 750 EUR
- Medieval Romania Tour of Transylvania - 5 days from 615 EUR
Email the tour operator - Halloween Party In Transylvania With Vlad The Impaler
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.