3 Castle Tour
- Price from:
- 48 EUR /person
- +40 740 261 507
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your Hotel or any adress in Brasov
- Location Finish:
- Your Hotel or any adress in Brasov
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, French, English, German, Russian
Last updated: 03/01/2009
Save time and money and visit in just one day the best Castles around Brasov with our private guided 3 Castle Tour - Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress and Peles Palace in Sinaia.
Going to Bran and Rasnov one can really experience the feeling of what it was like to live in those times and places. As you wander through the mazes of rooms, stairways, secret passages and levels connected with wooden ladders, it's easy to imagine the history and secrets hidden there. And both locations are on mountaintops, so you can walk around outside for great views and fresh Carpathian Mountain air.
Most people know Bran Castle as âDracula's Castleâ, from Bram Stoker's novel.
This story is loosely based on Vlad Tepes who ruthlessly defended this part of Transylvania, and in the process, the legend of his rather gruesome killings inspired the story of Dracula.
Rasnov is a massive 13th century fortress built on a 150 meters high hill.It was built so large that the entire village could live there during a siege by the invaders â usually Turks or Tatars.
They were concerned about having enough water to get them through a prolonged siege, so they made the prisoners there dig a well, 143 meters deep wich took 17 years to finish.
Peles Palace Sinaia
If you could have a party anywhere, this is where you'd have it. It's over-the-top opulent with 160 rooms, a lot of them with different themes, like the Turkish and Moorish salons, rooms designed in Baroque and Rococo. Amazing carved and inlaid wood floors, panels, and ceilings, statues, paintings, armor and weapons, luxurious furniture, leaded glass windows. From the outside, the castle looks like a really nice hunting lodge with statues and fountains on the grounds, and an elegant clock tower. It's on a hill surrounded by rich forests and the towering peaks of the Carpathians.It gives a whole new meaning to âliving like a king.'
- Inclusions -
- Profesional Tour Guide
- Extras -
- The tour leaves every day with a minimum of 2 people ocupancy.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Brasov
- Bran, Rasnov & Sinaia - from 50 EUR
- A Bird - from 159 EUR
- Light Aircraft Scenic Flying Tours in Transylvania, Brasov... - from 125 EUR
- The Citadel of Sighisoara Tour from Brasov - from 75 EUR
- Tour of Saxon Fortified Churches from Brasov - from 65 EUR
- Tour of Sibiu from Brasov - from 75 EUR
- Historic Brasov Private Tour - from 40 EUR
- Bran Castle & Rasnov and Sinaia Tour from Brasov - from 75 EUR
- Rock Climbing School For Beginners In Transylvania - 7 days from 1634 EUR
- The medieval Saxon villages and towns of Transylvania - 8 days from 846 EUR
- Hiking Tour of the Southern Carpathian Mountains in Romania - 6 days from 565 EUR
- Transylvania - 5 days from 1299 EUR
- Transylvanian Landmarks Buget Tour - 8 days from 789 EUR
- Helicopter Skiing in Transylvania - 5 days from 8859 EUR
- Dracula Tour Vampire in Transylvania - 7 days from 1159 EUR
- Transylvanian Walking Tour Hiking tour for leisure walkers - 7 days from 1429 EUR
- Medieval Holiday and Festivals in Transylvania - 8 days from 1549 EUR
- Hora at Prislop - 8 days from 1499 EUR
- Romania CyclingTour - 7 days from 1499 EUR
- Medieval Towns & Castles and Fortresses of Transylvania Tour - 7 days from 825 EUR
- Cultural tour of Southern Transylvania - 8 days from 1439 EUR
- Best of Transylvania - 8 days from 1389 EUR
- Return To The Middle Ages Short Break Tour of Sinaia and... - 2 days from 220 EUR
Email the tour operator - 3 Castle Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.