Sintra World Heritage Tour
- Price from:
- 40 EUR /person
- +351 213 951 624
- +351 213 951 624
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- between 9:00/10
- End time:
- between 17:00/1
- We Speak:
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Last updated: 02/04/2010
This is a unique experience in a place situated only 30 minutes away from Lisbon, located in the south side of Sintra Mountains and it is a truly quiet and peaceful place to relax.
The Most Western Point in the Continental Europe, Roca Cape, has one of the most magnificent views in Portugal.
We have a great surprise for you in the end of this Tour... you will visit the culture of the Azores Islands right here, near Lisbon!
- Inclusions -
- Transportation, Pick-up at your hotel, Tour Guide, Regaleira Estate entrance fee, Azorean Snack
- Exclusions -
- Pena Palace entrance fee, Lunch
- Extras -
- Places to Visit:
· Regaleira Estate (entrance included)
· Pena Palace (UNESCO)
· Sintra Historical Center (UNESCO)
· Roca Cape
· Guincho Beach
- Tour available every day of the week.
- Prices are per tour, per person.
- For pick ups outside Lisbon, there is a 10% tax to be added.
- Private tours are available upon request for an extra free
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Sintra
Email the tour operator - Sintra World Heritage Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.