Chillout in the Sun
- Relaxation / Massage
- Price from:
- 481 GBP /person
- 0044 (0)1903 507600
- 0044 (0) 1903 243670
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 05/01/2008
Holidays to soothe the mind, body and spirit! If you are looking for a spiritual holiday, a retreat holiday, a holistic holiday, a Mind Body Spirit holiday, or simply a holiday with a difference.
You will relax, unwind and de-stress..just let the healing begin! Our alternative, wellness holidays offer pampering from our own panel of 25 Therapists. We never use hotel therapists.
- Inclusions -
- Services of our local representative
- Exclusions -
- Flights not included. These can be arranged
- Extras -
- We offer holidays with treatments and therapies, whether you are travelling on your own, with your partner, or as part of a groupWe offer quality accommodation with prices which are attractive all year round. Here at "Chillout in the Sun!" we believe that it is fitting to enjoy our time of space and relaxation in fine surroundings and that our pleasure on our journey of re-discovery will be heightened if we choose to be pampered on the way!
Treat yourself to welcoming hotels, pools, saunas, jacuzzis, sun balconies, beach club, restaurants and details of local events including watersports, golf, horse-riding, cycling, concerts, cultural tours and much more!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Algarve
- Guided Tour - from 35 EUR
- Quarteira Market - from 17 EUR
- Lagos & Sagres - from 19.5 EUR
- A Mini Taste of Portugal - from 68 EUR
- See the Real Algarve Central - from 50 EUR
- South of Portugal - 5 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Chillout in the Sun
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.