- Price from:
- 38 EUR /person
- 351 258 571 379
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/20/2008
Discover the true Algarve and get away from the mass tourism!
We offer guided quad tours into the heart of the Algarve. This is a fabulous activity for all ages. Do something exciting this holiday!
We offer 2 tours - one is a duration of 2 hours and the other is a duration on 4.
Our unique treks take you off the beaten track. Trekking on quads allows you to cross terrains which would be very demanding by foot and impossible by car. The terrain we cross will vary from forest tracks to narrow woodland paths, cobbled streets and steep hill sides.
No previous experience is required as all of our quads are extremely easy to handle as they are all automatic. We will provide you with full guidance and safety tuition.
Those seeking breathtaking scenery will be stirred by the picturesque settings of the landscape, rolling hills and magnificent panoramic views. And those seeking adventure and an adrenaline rush will not be disappointed!
The tours we operate are not about speed, it's about allowing you to take in the beauty of the surrounding areas where you will discover old little beautiful villages, plunging valleys, and so much unspoilt terrain. We will explain about the local sceneries, see orange and olive groves, fig, almond and carob trees.
There are many little treks and numerous possibilities which we adapt according to the group's skills.
We usually stop at a Portuguese café mid point during each tour where you can get a drink and something to eat. This is a welcomed stop as it allows you the opportunity to take in the surroundings and have a quick chat about the highlights so far.
Both tours get away from the main busy tourist areas and you get to see sites which you would never have seen before (not even by car).
- Extras -
- Please note we offer 2 tours - one is a duration of 4 hours and one is 2 hours.
The following is included in both our tours:
- Transport to start location
- Personal accident & Liability insurance
- Safety helmet
- Local experienced guide
- Transport back
What you will need:-
Full driving licence (not required for passengers)
€50 cash security deposit per quad
Appropriate shoes and clothes
Sense of fun!!!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Albufeira
- Historical Algarve The Best Of The West - from 30 EUR
- 2 Hour Algarve Quad Tour - from 50 EUR
- Historical Algarve Portugal - from 40 EUR
- Half Day Trip on Leaozinho - from 29 EUR
- Caves & Dolphin Watching - from 35 EUR
- Captain Hook Cruise on Leaozinho - from 19 EUR
- Historical Algarve - from 16 GBP
Email the tour operator - QuadVentura
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.