2 Hour Algarve Quad Tour
- Price from:
- 50 EUR /person
- 00 351 962 497 037
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/20/2008
A fantastic, 2 hour, on and off-road quad tour for quad drivers of all abilities!
Beginning with full guidance and safety tuition our Algarve quad tour heads north of Albufeira towards the village of Tunes. After a short road trip, we take our quads off-road to take in the Algarve countryside and all of its charm: traditional, Portuguese country houses that have remained the same for years, farms and local wildlife are just some of the things you can expect to see..
We then head north, taking a mountain path chosen for its suitability to the group´s skill set; whichever path we choose, our quads will cross terrain covered by the Algarve's beautiful plant-life. On the mountain top you will see some stunning scenery so please ensure you have your camera at the ready. One view looks out over the picturesque
Algarve village of Alte, another shows you just how far our quads will have travelled by this point in the tour!
After a short refreshment break at a typical Portuguese café, our quad tour heads back towards Albufeira. On the way, we pass a small orange plantation where you can smell and touch the wonderful eucalyptus trees before passing through more rural terrain. This tour is a fantastic alternative to traditional family days out in the Algarve, Portugal. Anyone above the age of eight years old is eligible to tour with Quad Ventura, Albufeira, so contact us today to find out more.
- Inclusions -
- Pick up and transfer to and from quad tour base included.
- Extras -
- Please bring your driving license with you and carry it about your person during the tour. Drivers must be over 21 years of age and passengers over 8 years of age.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Albufeira
- Historical Algarve The Best Of The West - from 30 EUR
- QuadVentura - from 38 EUR
- Historical Algarve Portugal - from 40 EUR
- Half Day Trip on Leaozinho - from 29 EUR
- Caves & Dolphin Watching - from 35 EUR
- Captain Hook Cruise on Leaozinho - from 19 EUR
- Historical Algarve - from 16 GBP
Email the tour operator - 2 Hour Algarve Quad Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.