A Mini Taste of Portugal
- Price from:
- 68 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/31/2008
Discover the very best that the algarve has to offer a trip to a stunning white washed village with traditional food and wine tasting at cliff richards winery
After picking you up at your hotel or pickup point,
We take you into the interior of beautiful Portugal, taking you first to the Historic town of Loulé were we explore the Old town, we will amble through the narrow cobbled streets taking in the sights of the medieval city complete with castle walls and picturesque churches. We stop here at an historic restaurant for a lunch of local specialities, and wine
We then leave Loulé and drive further into the hill country to our next destination the exquisite mountain village of Alte, arguably the prettiest white washed village in the whole of the Algarve, here we explore this quaint hillside village before refreshing ourselves with natural spring water straight out of the local spring.
Next stop it's off to a local winery. Yes we pay a visit to the Adega do Cantor, which is the location of Sir Cliff Richards vineyard in the Algarve, this is the setting for the final part of our tour, we can enjoy an escorted visit with a member of the vineyards knowledgeable staff there is also a photo opportunity, with one of the most stunning views in the area. It's then off to the winery cellars for a wine tasting lesson and a chance to sample three of the stunning wines that are produced here at the
Adega Do Cantor (the cellar of the singer).
There is an opportunity to buy souvenirs from the winery, before departing and taking a leisurely drive back to your Hotel or pick up point
All in all a stunning tour that is exclusive to A Taste Of Portugal.
Places are limited so please book early
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Tours Tuesdays
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Algarve
- Guided Tour - from 35 EUR
- Quarteira Market - from 17 EUR
- Lagos & Sagres - from 19.5 EUR
- See the Real Algarve Central - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - A Mini Taste of Portugal
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.