Poland in One Go
- Price from:
- 920 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Warsaw (Zakopane)
- Start time:
- 06.00 pm
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Polish
Last updated: 03/07/2007
Tour the best of Poland. The most famous and interesting Polish sights and attractions. Local specials.
Escorted all-inclusive tour. 12 departures in 2007 (April-October). Small groups.
Dinner in Warsaw. Night walk in the Old Town.
A full-day tour of Warsaw. The Warsaw Uprising museum ,Palace of Culture, Royal Lazienki Palace, private Chopin piano concert.
Departure to Czestochowa, Jasna Gora Monastery (the Black Madonna icon), romantic Jurassic castles, arrival in Krakow
Trip to the Holocaust Memorial in Auschwitz-Birkenau (the largest concentration camp). Afternoon visit to the fascinating medieval salt mine in Wieliczka (UNESCO World history), dinner underground. Overnight in Krakow.
A full-day tour of Krakow, free time for shopping. Evening horse-drawn carriage ride and klezmer music concert.
Travel to Zakopane, the winter capital of Poland, a famous holiday resort in the Tatra Mountains. Cable car ride to one of the highest peaks.
Travel Zakopane - Warsaw via Krakow. Possible extensions
- Inclusions -
- Professional English-speaking escort guide
- Exclusions -
- Transport to Poland
- Extras -
- Only high-class central hotels. Top service for smaller groups. Only the best guides. Maximum 20 people can sign up. Well-balanced schedules. Local operator.This tour has been succesfully operated since 2003. Come and savour this tour.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Warsaw
Email the tour operator - Poland in One Go
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.