Grand Tour of Poland
- Price from:
- 1567 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Warsaw (Wroclaw)
- Start time:
- 06.00 pm
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Polish, English
Last updated: 03/07/2007
The ultimate tour of Poland. 12-day tour which includes all Polish highlights. Savour the best of Poland and see all the contrasts: mountains, seaside, 8 cities, 9 UNESCO heritage sites and much more.
Warsaw: Welcome dinner in the Old Town.
Warsaw sigtseeing: the Old Town, the Palace of Culture, the former Jewish ghetto, Royal Palace, private Chopin piano concert.
Elblag canal (old technology miracle), Teutonic Knights castle Malbork (biggest in Europe), arrival in Gdansk
Full day in the harbor town of Gdansk and its sibling Sopot (Baltic seaside holiday resort). Galleon ship voyage, Solidarity movement shipyards, amber jewellery, all in one of the finest towns in Northern Europe.
Travel to the Gothic town of Torun (Copernicus house, slanting tower) and overnight in enigmatic Lodz (short evening tour: Art Nouveau, longest boulevard, film school: Kieslowski, Wajda, Polanski, Zanussi).
Czestochowa and its amazing fortified Jasna Gora monastery, the spiritual heart of Catholic Poland. Romantic ruins of Olsztyn castle. Excursion to brewery in Tychy. Hilarious.
Tour of Krakow. Seeing the best of the most fanous and fascinating Polish city. Evening horse-cart drive and dinner in one of the best restaurants in Poland.
Tour of the Royal Castle - Wawel. Afternoon tour in the steps of John Paul II, the Polish pope. Evening and dinner in the oldest functioning European salt mine, Wieliczka
Travel to the highest mountains in Poland and Central Europe, the Tatra. Stay in the Polish winter capital, Zakopane, cable car ride and highlander folk show.
Auschwitz-Birkenau, the premises of the Nazi concentration and extermination camp - the day of contemplation. Evening in Wroclaw.
Tour of the historical Wroclaw (one of the most pleasant and surprising places in Poland). Afternoon free time or optional trip to the outstanding 16-th century church of Peace in Swidnica and fairy-tale castle in Ksiaz. Dinner in the oldest restaurant in Europe.
Japanese Gardens, People's hall of Wroclaw and travel to Warsaw
- Inclusions -
- Transport (small comfortable AC coach)
- Exclusions -
- Beverages (during dinners)
- Extras -
- In-depth tour made by local specialists. High-class services for people who relish life and would like to get the most of their stay in Poland.
Customers from various countries sign up for this tour. Small groups (max. 20 people)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Warsaw
Email the tour operator - Grand Tour of Poland
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.