Polish Capitals tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed prices
- Price from:
- 495 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, English
Last updated: 02/11/2010
Guaranteed tours 2010! Visit royal capital of Poland-Cracow. Experience spiritual heart, post-war neoclassical city&capital of Poland-Warsaw. English/German/Italian/Spanish/French guides are available.
Arrival in Krakow, optional transfer to Hotel Novotel Centrum Krakow**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting.
For half a millennium Krakow was the royal capital of Poland and for centuries the city walls have guarded its traditions and secrets. The morning sightseeing tour takes us to the Old Town with the St. Mary’s Church, the Jagiellonian University, the Cloth Halls and Wawel with the Wawel Castle and the Wawel Cathedral. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to the famous Wieliczka Salt Mine, an amazing labyrinth of tunnels going down as far as 327 meters. The evening offer an optional Polish dinner at Restaurant Hawelka.
We leave for Czestochowa, the spiritual heart of Poland, where we visit the Jasna Gora Monastery with the Black Madonna. Through the flat low-laying plain of Central Poland we reach Warsaw in the
early afternoon. Check-in at Hotel Novotel Centrum Warsaw**** or similar.
Warsaw is essentially a post-war city with a meticulously reconstructed Old Town. The morning sightseeing tour includes the Royal Route and the Old Town with the Royal Castle, St John’s
Cathedral, the Old Town Market Square and the Barbican. In the afternoon is offered an optional excursion to the Royal Lazienki Park with the Palace on the Water.
The morning offers an excursion to Zelozawa Wola, the romantic birthplace of the Polish composer and pianist, Frederyk Chopin, who played an exceptional role in shaping Polish national identity. The afternoon is reserved for exploring more of Warsaw’s secrets individually. The evening offers an optional Polish dinner at Restaurant Podwale.
Optional transfer to airport.
- Inclusions -
- as per program
- Exclusions -
- as per program
- Extras -
- Polish Capitals: Cracow - Warsaw
Guaranteed tours are available: July-August 2010, 6 days/5 nights.
Tours are offered in 5 languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Krakow
- Rafting at kayaking olympic track - from 50 EUR
- Clay Shooting - from 37 EUR
- White Water Rafting - from 55 EUR
- Karting - from 40 EUR
- Paintball - from 27 EUR
- Snow Mobiles - from 80 GBP
- Katowice Airport Transfer - from 16 EUR
- Limo Airport Transfer - from 19 EUR
- Aviation Museum - from 15 EUR
- Sightseeing Tours Around Krakow In Electric Excursion Vehicles - from 32 EUR
- The Special Krakows Sightseeing Tour Shortcut Of Krakow - from 100 EUR
- Communist Tour - from 30 EUR
- Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 18 EUR
- Auschwitz - from 18 EUR
- Balice Airport Transfer - from 7 EUR
- Ojcow - from 12 EUR
- Wadowice - from 15 EUR
- Zakopane Tatra Mountains - from 30 EUR
- Bus Tour - from 8 EUR
- City Walk Royal Tour - from 14 EUR
- Historical Vintage Photo Sesions - from 60 EUR
- City Tour by Electric Car - from 32 EUR
- Cracow & Kazmierz - from 40 EUR
- Nowa Huta Communist Tour - from 35 EUR
- Communist Airport Transfer - from 17 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau through Monovitz - from 55 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau & Wieliczka - from 90 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau - from 20 EUR
- Kalashnikov Shooting - from 60 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau & Ghetto - from 70 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau & Schindler - from 70 EUR
- Ghetto Schindler Plaszow Camp Auschwitz Birkenau - from 80 EUR
- Krakow Kazimierz Podgorze Plaszow - from 50 EUR
- Krakow Kazimierz Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 70 EUR
- Zakopane and Dunajec River Gorge - from 100 EUR
- Jewish Heritage Shtetls - from 100 EUR
Email the tour operator - Polish Capitals tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed prices
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.