- Price from:
- 18 EUR /person
- 0048 66 441 43 01
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- pick up at your hotel
- Location Finish:
- at your hotel
- We Speak:
- Polish, English, French
Last updated: 08/04/2008
Although a trip to Auschwitz does not belong to the happiest moments,it is really worth the effort.
This place,so significant in the human history, has to be seen.
It has become a symbol of terror.
Although a trip to Auschwitz does not belong to the happiest moments, it is really worth the effort.
This place, so significant in the human history, has to be seen.
The Hitlerï¿½s concentration camp built on the outskirts of O?wiï¿½cim, has witnesses the most inhumane mass murder of European Jews, Poles and other nations on the greatest scale ever. Thus, it has become a symbol of terror, genocide and the Holocaust for the whole Since 1942 till the end of the war, the Nazis murdered thousands of Jews here to comply with the Hitlerï¿½s ï¿½Final Solutionï¿½ plan to wipe out the Jewish race.
Most of the Jews transported to Auschwitz ï¿½ men, women and children ï¿½ were, immediately on their arrival, sent to death in the gas chambers.Now, on the very grounds of the camp, there is The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum and Memorial. So far, it has been visited by over 25 million tourists from all over the world.As we have already said, this trip is a very rewarding one ï¿½ nowhere else in the world will you get such a deep insight into the dramatic history of millions of victims of the Nazis terror.
The tangible evidence of the horrors of the war will make your experience unforgettable, maybe sorrowful, but also very valuable. So join us, and see the history with your own eyes.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- We provide VIP business services as well.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Krakow
- Rafting at kayaking olympic track - from 50 EUR
- Clay Shooting - from 37 EUR
- White Water Rafting - from 55 EUR
- Karting - from 40 EUR
- Paintball - from 27 EUR
- Snow Mobiles - from 80 GBP
- Katowice Airport Transfer - from 16 EUR
- Limo Airport Transfer - from 19 EUR
- Aviation Museum - from 15 EUR
- Sightseeing Tours Around Krakow In Electric Excursion Vehicles - from 32 EUR
- The Special Krakows Sightseeing Tour Shortcut Of Krakow - from 100 EUR
- Communist Tour - from 30 EUR
- Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 18 EUR
- Balice Airport Transfer - from 7 EUR
- Ojcow - from 12 EUR
- Wadowice - from 15 EUR
- Zakopane Tatra Mountains - from 30 EUR
- Bus Tour - from 8 EUR
- City Walk Royal Tour - from 14 EUR
- Historical Vintage Photo Sesions - from 60 EUR
- City Tour by Electric Car - from 32 EUR
- Cracow & Kazmierz - from 40 EUR
- Nowa Huta Communist Tour - from 35 EUR
- Communist Airport Transfer - from 17 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau through Monovitz - from 55 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau & Wieliczka - from 90 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau - from 20 EUR
- Kalashnikov Shooting - from 60 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau & Ghetto - from 70 EUR
- Auschwitz Birkenau & Schindler - from 70 EUR
- Ghetto Schindler Plaszow Camp Auschwitz Birkenau - from 80 EUR
- Krakow Kazimierz Podgorze Plaszow - from 50 EUR
- Krakow Kazimierz Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 70 EUR
- Zakopane and Dunajec River Gorge - from 100 EUR
- Jewish Heritage Shtetls - from 100 EUR
- Discovering Cracow - 6 days from 766 EUR
- Polish Capitals tour with guaranteed departure dates and... - 6 days from 495 EUR
- City break in Cracow - 3 days from 159 EUR
Email the tour operator - Auschwitz
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.