Adventures on the Hosreback
- Price from:
- 150 EUR /person
- +48 694 243 004
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Grodziec, Poland
- Location Finish:
- Grodziec, Poland
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Polish, English
Last updated: 06/17/2007
Experience amazing andentures with HORSEBACK ROUNDUPS and TOURS IN SADDLE in the picturesque and wild part of Poland. Left your every day live behind - fill free and careless on the saddle!
- Inclusions -
- guide with riding instructor lincence
- Extras -
- What should we take with us for a horse travel?
comfortable, rainproof footwear - not necessary riding shoes, trekking boots fits really well
headgear with protect us from sun
remedy against mosquito bindings
dose of good humor :)
During the rally we carry only indispensable equipment as drinks, packed lunch and raincoats - to not unnecessarily weight down our mounts. Rest guests' luggage will be transport be the car to the place of sleep - however we ask for taking only essential things. Thank you!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Konin
Email the tour operator - Adventures on the Hosreback
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.