Trace the Viking Path
- Price from:
- 1460 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 02/05/2008
It is no coincidence that these two countries are often intertwied in our programs. With the excitement of bustling Copenhagen and the capitivating scenery of Norway, this journey is unforgettable!
Copenhagen Arrive in Copenhagen, transfer on own to your hotel for a relaxing afternoon to refresh and explore!
Accommodations: Copenhagen Admiral Hotel, a remodeled warehouse from 1787 with rustic charm
Copenhagen Rise, have breakfast and meet your tour escort between 8:30-10:00 am for important documents. Spend the afternoon on a 3-hr city tour of Wonderful Copenhagen. Some highlights include seeing Størget- the pedestrian walking street, Tivoli, National Museum, Nyhavn, Geifon Fountain, a photo stop at the Amalienborg Palace : the Royal residence and of course, The Little Mermaid!
Accommodations: Copenhagen Admiral Hotel, B
Copenhagen : Oslo Enjoy your morning at leisure before embarking early afternoon on your overnight DFDS ferry to historic Oslo. A fabulous smorgasbord dinner will be served on board as well as entertainment all night!
Accommodations: Outside cabin on DFDS Seaways, B, D
Oslo : Lofthus Be sure to wake early to indulge in breakfast while sailing into the beautiful Oslo Fjord! Disembark to board your coach and travel through the alluring landscape to Hønefoss and the Hallingdal Valley. A visit will be made to Gol followed by Geilo, the area famous for its mountain ski resorts. Continue along the Hardanger fjord before arriving in lovely Lofthus, Edvard Grieg's retreat for solitude while composing.
Accommodations: Ullensvang Hotel, where family, tradition and quality come first, B, D
Lofthus : Bergen Today's journey takes you to Kinsarvik for a ferry across the widest fjord in Norway. Disembark in Kvandal crossing by Norheimsund en route to Bergen, the capital of the fjords. Enjoy a 3-hr city tour of this Hanseatic City. This panoramic tour includes seeing St. Mary's Church, Haakon's Hall, the Fish and Flower markets and the old town near Bryggen. Evening is at your leisure.
Accommodations: Radisson SAS Norge Hotel, one of Bergen's most prestigious and historic hotels, B
Bergen : USA After breakfast, transfer on own for your return flight to the U.S. or let us help you extend your trip!
- Inclusions -
- 6 days - Copenhagen-Bergen
- Exclusions -
- Passport and visa expenses
- Extras -
- This tour is Land Only.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bergen
Email the tour operator - Trace the Viking Path
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.