Amsterdam & Bruges 3 Day Coach Tour
- Price from:
- 199 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 01/15/2009
A fantastic tour to Europe's most unique city. See Van Gogh Museum, take the Red Light District walking tour, join the excursion to the Cheese and Clog makers, taste a beer at the Heineken Brewery....
One of our most popular tours, the 3 day coach tour to Amsterdam & Bruges. Coach pick up points in London (Hammersmith, Great Portland Street, Embankment and Lewisham), Canterbury, Ramsgate and Dover. From Dover we depart on the 09:30 ferry to Calais and arrive in Amsterdam in the afternoon, where we check in to the excellent St.Christophers at the Winston. A unique hotel in the heart of Amsterdam, located between Dam Square and the Red Light District, walking distance to the vast majority of major attractions the city has to offer. The Winston also has Amsterdam's one and only Belushi's bar with great food and drink promotions all year round and a funky nightclub 'The Winston Kingdom' where you can sample some great live entertainment. After check in meet the guide in the hotel bar for a walking tour, followed by a Canal Cruise through this wonderful city. We end the day with an evening optional walking tour of the Red Light District (included in tour cost).
UPGRADE ï¿½ On all Amsterdam tours we offer an accommodation upgrade for those customers looking for some extra comfort after a long day sightseeing.
Upgrade to our 3 star hotel for only ï¿½10 per person per night. Located a short tram ride to the city centre, the 3 star hotel is a very welcoming and relaxing place to stay. All rooms are nicely decorated and offer all the comfort one can expect from a hotel of this standard.
After breakfast we begin the day with a morning coach excursion to Zaanse Schanse, a living Dutch Museum. If it is typical of Holland you will find it here. Windmills, Cheese-makers, Clog makers and typical Dutch dress.
We then head back to Amsterdam in time for lunch, with a free afternoon to visit Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Heineken Brewery, Anne Frank House and Dam Square.
Evening free to enjoy this unique city.
We depart Amsterdam after breakfast for the drive to Bruges, the ï¿½Venice of the Northï¿½. One of Europeï¿½s best preserved medieval cities, and your chance to buy some Belgian specialties, beer and chocolate!!! We depart Bruges late afternoon for our return ferry. Coach drop offs in Canterbury and Ramsgate between 19:30-20:00, and in London 21:00-21:45
- Inclusions -
- Services of a tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Extras -
- Easter Tour - 10-13th April 2009 - Our 4 day Easter Tour includes all of the above and a visit to Brussels, the capital of the European Union. We also offer the option of staying on a traditional Dutch barge with the captain and his wife, based in the fantastic Amsterdam harbour. A truly unique experience!
Jan 23, 2009 - Â£199
Feb 6, 2009 - Â£199
Feb 13, 2009 - Â£199
Mar 6, 2009 - Â£199
Apr 10, 2009(4 days tour) - Â£265
May 2, 2009 - Â£219
May 23, 2009 - Â£219
Jun 19, 2009 - Â£199
Jul 17, 2009 - Â£199
Aug 29, 2009 - Â£219
Sep 18, 2009 - Â£199
Oct 9, 2009 - Â£199
Oct 30, 2009 - Â£199
Nov 20, 2009 - Â£199
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Amsterdam
- Tour Amsterdam - from 13.5 EUR
- Jewish Sights Tour of Amsterdam - from 235 EUR
- Amsterdam One Day Tour - from 335 EUR
- Amsterdam & Countryside Tour - from 299 EUR
- Amsterdam Visit Canal Houses and hidden gardens - from 15 EUR
Email the tour operator - Amsterdam & Bruges 3 Day Coach Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.