- Price from:
- 25 EUR /person
- +00356 99264032
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, German, English
Last updated: 10/21/2009
Visiting Valletta Highlights - tour not to be missed once you are in malta
Upper Barrakka Gardens:
These gardens occupy the elevated space on the ramparts of St. Peter and St Paul Bastion. The garden was laid down in the mid 17th Century to provide a peaceful retreat for the pastime and relation of the Knights.
This splendid church was built between 1573 and 1577 during the reign of Gran Master Jean de la Cassiere. A baroque work of art in its architecture and sculptures, this Church boasts some of the most beautiful works of art by Mattia Preti and Caravaggio himself.
The Palace Armoury:
The Palace Armoury dates from 1763 when Emanuel Pinto de Fonseca was Grand Master. Until 1976 the Armoury occupied a large hall at the rear side of the palace, but in 1976 this was taken over for use by the Maltese grand and beautiful building, it is today the seat of the President and Parliament of the Republic of Malta.
Visit to The Malta Experience:
A 45 minute audio visual show illustrating the history of the Maltese Islands.
Return to Hotel.
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Valletta
- Malta - from 45 EUR
- Malta & Sicily Tour - 8 days from 1080 EUR
Email the tour operator - Valletta Highlights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.