uPhotoMalta AM Tour
- Photo Tour
- Price from:
- 50 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English, arab, arab
Last updated: 10/11/2008
Uphotomalta is Maltaâs most unique photography tour guaranteeing a travel experience like no other!
Join us on one of our Uphotomalta adventures, as we visit secluded parts of the Island
Available on Friday
Departure: Hotel /Residence
Vehicle: Fully Air-conditioned Executive 8-Seater Van
What will we see? Gozo countryside, Antique Chapels, Rocky Valleys, Magnificent Cliffs, Narrow winding, Country Roads, Traditional Crafts, Legendary Caves, Fishing Villages, Oldest Free-standing Temples in the World
Route: Mgarr ix-Xini, Xlendi, Ta' Pinu, Azure Window, In-Land Sea, Crafts Village, Rabat Citadel, Marsalforn, Qbajjar, Zebbug, Xaghra, Ir-Ramla
Snack: Tea or coffee, Soft Drinks, Gozo Ftira or Gozo platter with feast of local bread, goat's cheese and more local ingredients
- Inclusions -
- Ferrie charges
- Extras -
- So what Happens?
After being collected from your hotel or residence we set off to the destinations of choice stopping along the way to capture the most interesting shots possible.
What does the price include?
All Uphotomalta trips include transportation.
Refreshments, including coffee or tea, soft drinks and a snack of mouth-watering traditional Maltese pastries -â€Pastizziâ€
The Uphotomalta Gozo trip also includes ferry tickets, a traditional Maltese lunch and another coffee break.
Who is Uphotomalta for?
Uphotomalta is the right tour for all who want to sightsee Malta in a relatively short time. Experience the best, undiscovered spots in Malta and Gozo, whilst taking time to shoot the best possible photos along the way.
What to bring?
The Uphotomalta Van is equipped with AC, photography magazines, a first aid box, soft drinks, music CDs, very comfortable seats and your host. The rest is up to you; but surely comfortable foot-wear, your camera, fully-charged batteries and sunscreen are always a good idea!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Gozo
- Gozo Jeep Safari - from 40 EUR
Email the tour operator - uPhotoMalta AM Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.