Gozo Jeep Safari
- Price from:
- 40 EUR /person
- (+356) 9942-2001
- Kindly use e-mail
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, Italian, French, English
Last updated: 08/06/2008
Welcome to Navigatormalta! We offer alternative tours & excursions for Malta & Gozo. Visit enchanting corners of the islands inaccessible to coach tours.
Departure - Ferry Crossing - Introduction in Qala Village - Dahlet Qorrot Valley -Nadur Village - San Blas Valley - Ramla - Xaghra Village - Ta' Sansuna - Tas-Salvatur - Xwejni Bay - Salt Pans - Forna Point - Gharb Village - San Lawrenz Village - Dwejra (Azure Window, Inland sea, Fungus Rock)- stone quarries - Citadel(Victoria) - Sanap Cliffs - Xewkija village - Ferry crossing - return.
THE EXCURSION : We depart at approximately 9 Am and head towards the Gozo Ferry Terminal located at Cirkewwa on the Western side of Malta. We then board the ferry and the crossing lasts 25 minutes. Once on Gozo a briefing will be given on the places and the route we will follow. The guide will also be giving some general knowledge about Gozo. All this will be done at the first waypoint.
The route we pursue will take us all around Gozo. We visit the main attractions such as the Azure window, Inland sea, Victoria and the Citadel, as well as Ramla bay, however we will concentrate on places that are not usually visited by the traditional excursion routes by taxis or buses. Much of the route is through countryside roads or dirt -tracks, and we emphasize on avoiding main roads. Many of the beautiful unspoilt areas in Gozo may be only seen this way.
Highlights include : Beautiful rock formations, sheer 100 metre cliffs, valleys with terraced fields, picturesque coves, grottos, quaint villages, sculptured churches, Ramla Bay ( A beach with orange coloured sand), a walk around the citadel and the old part of Victoria
- Inclusions -
- 4*4 Vehicle (Driven by guide or self driven)
- Exclusions -
- Lunch / food
- Extras -
- Anyone wishing to drive should possess a valid driving licence with 5 years driving experience and must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes.
Vehicle legal capacity 6 persons including driver.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Gozo
- uPhotoMalta AM Tour - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Gozo Jeep Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.