- Price from:
- 631 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 02/04/2007
Explore treasure of Baltic region has to offer: Tallinn, Riga & Vilnius ! Enjoy the beauty of the ancient Hanseatic cities, while strolling through their cobble-stone, picturesque streets.
Arrival at Tallinn. Transfer to hotel. Accommodation in hotel. 3 course meal at hotel. Free time, individual sightseeing.
Breakfast at hotel.
10.00-14.00 city tour with guide including coach tour to the recreational area of Kadriorg-Pirita and walking tour of Old Town
14.00-15.30 - 3-course lunch at rest.Peppersack (
15.30-17.00 - coach tour to the Open air museum of Rocca al Mare.
Free time for shopping or individual sightseeing.
20.00-21.30 - 3-course dinner at garlic restaurant
Breakfast at hotel. Check-out.
Transfer to Riga by private coach
Guide-escort. Short city tour in Parnu.
Arrival from Tallinn. Check-in at hotel.
Lunch (3 course meals in hotel or restaurant).
Old Riga sightseeing walking tour or any another excursion (art galleries, museums, etc). Free time. Dinner (3 course meals in hotel or restaurant )
Breakfast at hotel.
10:00-14:00- Riga city sightseeing bus tour «History and modernity of Latvian capital», Open Air Museum )
14:00-15:30 Lunch at the famous Lido Restaurant (15-18 Euro/pax)
15:30-17:00 Etnographic Open-Air Museum of Latvia
17:00- 20:00 Free time, individual sightseeing.
20:00-20:30 Dinner at the restaurant Rozengrals( authentic medieval restaurant) (20-25 Euro/pax)
Breakfast at hotel. Check-out. Depart to Vilnius.
Arrival from Riga. Check-in hotel. Free time, individual sightseeing. Dinner in one of the cozy cafes/restaurants in the center of the city.
Breakfast at hotel.
Sightseeing in Vilnius. Vilnius city sightseeing tour: Vilnius Cathedral Basilica, Gediminas' Tower of the Upper Castle, St. Anne's and Bernardine Church ensemble, Vilnius University, Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit and Vilnius Orthodox Monastery, craft's open-market, The Town Hall, The Gates of Dawn.
Lunch & dinners in one of the cozy cafes/restaurants in the center of the city. Trakai city sightseeing tour (former capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania): Trakai Castle, lake Galvë. Lunch at the restaurant in Trakai. Back to the hotel.Free time. Dinner at the restaurant in the Old Town or in the city center.
Breakfast at hotel. Free time. Check-out. Transfer to airport.
- Inclusions -
- entrance tickets to museums and places in programm
- Extras -
- Additional cost: Entrance tickets to museums not in program, programs by request.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Changes in the program are available on request.
Changes of hotels ranges are available on request.
Prices for group 30 pax.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Riga
- Baltic Cycling tours - from 50 EUR
- L 39 fighter jet flight in Riga - from 1150 EUR
- Sigulda Hiking - from 14 EUR
- Jurmala by Bycicle - from 20 EUR
- Riga Food Tasting Tour - from 14 EUR
- The Hidden Art Nouveau of Riga - from 7 EUR
- Riga Free Tour - from 0 EUR
- Tour nearby Riga - from 50 EUR
- Clay Target Shooting - from 60 EUR
- Riga Karting - from 52 EUR
- Riga Karting with Race - from 65 EUR
- High Rope Adventure - from 38 EUR
- Jet Ski Safari - from 180 EUR
- Paintball Adventure Riga - from 40 EUR
- Zorbing - from 45 EUR
- Extreme Competition - from 165 EUR
- Rodeling Track - from 30 EUR
- Behind Bars Performance - from 40 EUR
- Escape from USSA - from 40 EUR
- Night in Prison Performance - from 40 EUR
- Industrial Climbing - from 45 EUR
- Parasailing - from 85 EUR
- Buggy Driving - from 55 EUR
- Best Aquapark in Baltics - from 36 EUR
- Free Falling Simulator Aerodium - from 50 EUR
- Great Train Robbery - from 65 EUR
- Quad Biking - from 78 EUR
- Sigulda day trip - from 15 EUR
- Paintball Adventure - from 5 EUR
- Cable Car Bungee Jump - from 65 EUR
- 4x4 Latvia - from 122 EUR
- Riga Sightseeing City Tour - from 12 EUR
- Paintball - from 10 EUR
- AK 47 - from 35 EUR
- Kalashnikov Shooting Action - from 25 GBP
- Bobsleigh Ride in Latvia - from 45 EUR
- Old Riga Town Sightseeing Tour - from 5 EUR
- Riga City Tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Aviation Museum tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Motormuseum tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Open Air Museum tour - from 16 EUR
- Rundale Palace sightseeing in Latvia - from 17 EUR
- Latvian Folklor Evening in Lido - from 55 EUR
- Theatrical program in Rundale Palace in Latvia - from 70 EUR
- Riga Art Nouveau sightseeing - from 5 EUR
- Riga City Sightseeing Tour In Latvia Europe - from 30 EUR
- Bobsleigh - from 98 EUR
- Free Fall Simulator - from 70 EUR
- Canoe Expedition - from 57 EUR
- Tandem Skydive - from 176 EUR
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - from 72 EUR
- Paintball in Riga - from 62 EUR
- Golf - from 83 EUR
- Livu Aqua Park - from 40 EUR
- Water Relaxtion Spa - from 37 EUR
- Football in Riga - from 32 EUR
- Indoor Karting - from 60 EUR
- Individual and group tours to Latvia - 5 days from 50 EUR
- Riga Opera Festival tour - 4 days from 50 EUR
- Riga and Jurmala by bicycle - 3 days from 50 EUR
- Skiing and Snowboarding in Latvia - 5 days from 50 EUR
- Winter bobsleigh in Latvia - 3 days from 50 EUR
- Balticum Safari - 10 days from 840 EUR
- Baltic Biking tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed... - 10 days from 995 EUR
- Baltic Hiking tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed... - 10 days from 895 EUR
- Baltic Highlights Classic and Baltic Highlights Deluxe tours... - 8 days from 595 EUR
- Classical Baltic tour - 6 days from 100 EUR
- Winter weekend in Riga - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Christmas in Riga - 3 days from 174 EUR
- 5 Days Latvia Tour - 5 days from 250 EUR
- 8 Days Baltic States Tour - 8 days from 365 EUR
- 4 Days Latvian Recreational Tour - 4 days from 175 EUR
- 2 Days in Riga - 2 days from 155 EUR
- 5 Days Hunting Tour In Latgale - 5 days from 1585 EUR
- Real Latvia - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Bobsleigh & Riga Nightlife 3 Days - 3 days from 87 EUR
- Valentine day special offer in Riga - 3 days from 159 EUR
- Classical Latvia Tour - 5 days from 199 EUR
- Weekend in Riga - 3 days from 157 EUR
Email the tour operator - Baltic Pearls
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.