Baltic Highlights Classic and Baltic Highlights Deluxe tours with fixed price and departure dates
- Price from:
- 595 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, English, Italian, Spanish
Last updated: 02/11/2010
Guaranteed tours 2010! This tour is our best seller and has 16 departure dates during season of 2010. English, German, Spanish, Italian and French speaking guides are available.
Arrival in Vilnius, optional transfer to Hotel Reval Lietuva**** / Hotel Radisson SAS Astorija***** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting.
Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning sightseeing tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy an optional folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas.
Heading for Riga, the first stop is the Hills of Crosses, one of the most holy sites of Catholic Lithuania. After crossing into Latvia we soon reach the magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga late afternoon, check-in at Hotel Reval Latvija**** / Hotel Reval Ridzene***** or similar.
Before we get acquainted with Riga we have the possibility of discovering medieval Latvia. The optional tour for this morning takes us to the stunning scenery of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda. We listen to the medieval Latvian legend of the Rose of Turaida and see the ruins of the Episcopal Castle and of the Castle of the Knights of the Sword before we return to Riga. The afternoon offers an optional visit to the Ethnographical Open Air Museum, a spacious exposition of 18th century country life. The evening offers an optional organ concert at the Dome Cathedral.
Riga, founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon is reserved for an optional visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening enjoy an optional Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant La Boheme.
The tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu. We do a short tour of the resort before we continue through the North Estonian land of forests and arrive in
Tallinn early afternoon, check-in at the Hotel Reval Olympia**** / Hotel Savoy Boutique**** or similar.
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquility and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and the medieval Old Town Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park with a visit to the Kadriorg Palace and its art collections. The evening offers an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack.
Optional transfer to airport.
- Inclusions -
- as per program
- Exclusions -
- as per program
- Extras -
- Guaranteed tours "Baltic Highlights" are available: April-September 2010, 8 days /7 nights.
Guaranteed tours "Baltic Highlights Deluxe" are available: June-August 2010, 8 days/7 nights.
Tours are offered in 5 languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French.
For more information and tour bookings please contact us.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Riga
- Baltic Cycling tours - from 50 EUR
- L 39 fighter jet flight in Riga - from 1150 EUR
- Sigulda Hiking - from 14 EUR
- Jurmala by Bycicle - from 20 EUR
- Riga Food Tasting Tour - from 14 EUR
- The Hidden Art Nouveau of Riga - from 7 EUR
- Riga Free Tour - from 0 EUR
- Tour nearby Riga - from 50 EUR
- Clay Target Shooting - from 60 EUR
- Riga Karting - from 52 EUR
- Riga Karting with Race - from 65 EUR
- High Rope Adventure - from 38 EUR
- Jet Ski Safari - from 180 EUR
- Paintball Adventure Riga - from 40 EUR
- Zorbing - from 45 EUR
- Extreme Competition - from 165 EUR
- Rodeling Track - from 30 EUR
- Behind Bars Performance - from 40 EUR
- Escape from USSA - from 40 EUR
- Night in Prison Performance - from 40 EUR
- Industrial Climbing - from 45 EUR
- Parasailing - from 85 EUR
- Buggy Driving - from 55 EUR
- Best Aquapark in Baltics - from 36 EUR
- Free Falling Simulator Aerodium - from 50 EUR
- Great Train Robbery - from 65 EUR
- Quad Biking - from 78 EUR
- Sigulda day trip - from 15 EUR
- Paintball Adventure - from 5 EUR
- Cable Car Bungee Jump - from 65 EUR
- 4x4 Latvia - from 122 EUR
- Riga Sightseeing City Tour - from 12 EUR
- Paintball - from 10 EUR
- AK 47 - from 35 EUR
- Kalashnikov Shooting Action - from 25 GBP
- Bobsleigh Ride in Latvia - from 45 EUR
- Old Riga Town Sightseeing Tour - from 5 EUR
- Riga City Tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Aviation Museum tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Motormuseum tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Open Air Museum tour - from 16 EUR
- Rundale Palace sightseeing in Latvia - from 17 EUR
- Latvian Folklor Evening in Lido - from 55 EUR
- Theatrical program in Rundale Palace in Latvia - from 70 EUR
- Riga Art Nouveau sightseeing - from 5 EUR
- Riga City Sightseeing Tour In Latvia Europe - from 30 EUR
- Bobsleigh - from 98 EUR
- Free Fall Simulator - from 70 EUR
- Canoe Expedition - from 57 EUR
- Tandem Skydive - from 176 EUR
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - from 72 EUR
- Paintball in Riga - from 62 EUR
- Golf - from 83 EUR
- Livu Aqua Park - from 40 EUR
- Water Relaxtion Spa - from 37 EUR
- Football in Riga - from 32 EUR
- Indoor Karting - from 60 EUR
- Individual and group tours to Latvia - 5 days from 50 EUR
- Riga Opera Festival tour - 4 days from 50 EUR
- Riga and Jurmala by bicycle - 3 days from 50 EUR
- Skiing and Snowboarding in Latvia - 5 days from 50 EUR
- Winter bobsleigh in Latvia - 3 days from 50 EUR
- Balticum Safari - 10 days from 840 EUR
- Baltic Biking tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed... - 10 days from 995 EUR
- Baltic Hiking tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed... - 10 days from 895 EUR
- Classical Baltic tour - 6 days from 100 EUR
- Winter weekend in Riga - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Christmas in Riga - 3 days from 174 EUR
- 5 Days Latvia Tour - 5 days from 250 EUR
- 8 Days Baltic States Tour - 8 days from 365 EUR
- 4 Days Latvian Recreational Tour - 4 days from 175 EUR
- 2 Days in Riga - 2 days from 155 EUR
- 5 Days Hunting Tour In Latgale - 5 days from 1585 EUR
- Real Latvia - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Bobsleigh & Riga Nightlife 3 Days - 3 days from 87 EUR
- Valentine day special offer in Riga - 3 days from 159 EUR
- Classical Latvia Tour - 5 days from 199 EUR
- Weekend in Riga - 3 days from 157 EUR
- Baltic Pearls - 7 days from 631 EUR
Email the tour operator - Baltic Highlights Classic and Baltic Highlights Deluxe tours with fixed price and departure dates
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.