5 Days Latvia Tour
- Price from:
- 250 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, English, Latvian
Last updated: 06/06/2008
We are glad to invite you to the capital of the Republic of Latvia. Riga is an amazing place for tourism, vacations and for business visits as well. This tour offers to visit best sights of Latvia!
1. Welcome to Riga! The attractiveness of the city is difficult to resist! Eight hundred years have shaped the city's unique appearance and rich traditions. Impossible not to be loved in Riga, because of its given inspiration to everyone - both for them which are delighted with ancient and which craves for new impressions. Riga - City of inspiration.
2. Check-in at your hotel. Breakfast.
3. Riga sightseeing tour by bus.
4. Lunch. Free at liesure
5. Sigulda sightseeing tour by bus.
Sigulda - is one of Latvia's most beautiful cities. There are not many places in the world where the beauty of nature becomes an integral part of the city. A city is not created in a short period of time but over hundreds of years, likewise development of the local traditions and culture.
6. Overnight at your hotel.
2. Departure from Riga to Salacgriva.
3. Upon arrival you will visit Veczemju cliff - 200 m long and up to 4 m high red sandstone bluffs with grottoes and caves - the most colorful seashore in Latvia. Discover Salacgriva town, enjoy the flow of Salaca River - one of the most picturesque and cleanest rivers in Latvia, recognized as one of the 150 most biologically diverse waterways in Europe. The Salaca is the fourth most important salmon spawning grounds in the Baltic Sea region. Vimbas and lamprey that are now rare elsewhere in Europe also spawn here. Here in Salaca you will have opportunity to taste lamprey. The Salaca is a paradise for water tourists, fishermen and nature lovers. Proceed to Birini castle, built in 1860, as you enter the castle you will be pleasantly surprised by the wide entrance hall with its double staircase decorated with beautiful wood carvings.There is a wide range of recreational and leisure on-site activities in Birini.You are welcome to enjoy them! Lunch.
4. Back to Riga.
5. Overnight at your hotel.
2. Departure from Riga to Kurzeme.
3. Visit castle in Kandava, then proceed to Abava River to see waterfall, stop at Kuldiga, - the ancient town of Courland (Kurzeme), lies on the River Venta where the waterfall Rumba has formed. The proud of Kuldiga is the ancient brick bridge across the River Venta (1873-1874) and the old town with its 17th - 18th century buildings. An original feature of every house is its entrance door decorated with wood-carvings, the skylight windows above it and the tiled roofs which are characteristics exclusive to Kuldiga.
4. Back to Riga. Free at liesure
5. Overnight at your hotel.
2. Departure from Riga to Zemgale. Zemgale region is located in the central part of the country not far from the capital city - Riga. It has a border with Lithuania in the South.
3. Discover Jelgava city. Jelgava is known as the former capital of the Duchy of Courland, and was the capital of the Courland region until 1919. Jelgava has regular, broad streets lined with the mansions of the Baltic German nobility who resided at the capital of Courland. During World War II, Jelgava lost two thirds of its population and witnessed the destruction of nearly 90% of its buildings. In the post-war period, the town was rebuilt according to typical Soviet design. Proceed to Bauska, despite its 67 km distance from Riga, Bauska region is one of the most visited by tourists. The main tourist attractions are Mezotne Manor, Bauska Castle and Rundale Palace, which is a marvellous architectural and historical monument.
4. Back to Riga. Free at liesure.
5. Overnight at your hotel.
1. Breakfast. Hotel check-out.
2. Jurmala sightseeing tour by bus.
Jurmala - the largest resort city in the Baltic States is well-known for its natural treasures - the mild climate, sea, healthy air, curative mud and mineral water. The attraction of Jurmala hides in its almost 33 km long white sand beach, the large pine forest and the natural border of the city - the river Lielupe. In Jurmala, You will discover a combination of charming wooden houses built in the beginning of the last century and modern resort buildings.
3. Depart back to your home.
- Extras -
- Additional expenses (optional)
1. Maritime Museum School (-1,5 EUR)
2. Lamprey tasting (-2 EUR)
3. Peasant farming «Upmali» (-1,5 EUR)
4. Sleighing skating on the multigrade sled track (-1,5 EUR)
5. Beer tasting «Bauskas alus» (-4 EUR)
6. Museum of agricultural machinery (-1,5 EUR)
7. «Lîcîði» milk and cheese tasting (-2 EUR)
8. Araishi Castle (-3 EUR)
9. Turaida Castle (-2 EUR)
10. «Ramkalni» Trail (-1 EUR)
Price (per one person):
Group of 20 people and more -250 Euro
Group less than 20 people -260 Euro
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Riga
- Baltic Cycling tours - from 50 EUR
- L 39 fighter jet flight in Riga - from 1150 EUR
- Sigulda Hiking - from 14 EUR
- Jurmala by Bycicle - from 20 EUR
- Riga Food Tasting Tour - from 14 EUR
- The Hidden Art Nouveau of Riga - from 7 EUR
- Riga Free Tour - from 0 EUR
- Tour nearby Riga - from 50 EUR
- Clay Target Shooting - from 60 EUR
- Riga Karting - from 52 EUR
- Riga Karting with Race - from 65 EUR
- High Rope Adventure - from 38 EUR
- Jet Ski Safari - from 180 EUR
- Paintball Adventure Riga - from 40 EUR
- Zorbing - from 45 EUR
- Extreme Competition - from 165 EUR
- Rodeling Track - from 30 EUR
- Behind Bars Performance - from 40 EUR
- Escape from USSA - from 40 EUR
- Night in Prison Performance - from 40 EUR
- Industrial Climbing - from 45 EUR
- Parasailing - from 85 EUR
- Buggy Driving - from 55 EUR
- Best Aquapark in Baltics - from 36 EUR
- Free Falling Simulator Aerodium - from 50 EUR
- Great Train Robbery - from 65 EUR
- Quad Biking - from 78 EUR
- Sigulda day trip - from 15 EUR
- Paintball Adventure - from 5 EUR
- Cable Car Bungee Jump - from 65 EUR
- 4x4 Latvia - from 122 EUR
- Riga Sightseeing City Tour - from 12 EUR
- Paintball - from 10 EUR
- AK 47 - from 35 EUR
- Kalashnikov Shooting Action - from 25 GBP
- Bobsleigh Ride in Latvia - from 45 EUR
- Old Riga Town Sightseeing Tour - from 5 EUR
- Riga City Tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Aviation Museum tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Motormuseum tour - from 10 EUR
- Riga Open Air Museum tour - from 16 EUR
- Rundale Palace sightseeing in Latvia - from 17 EUR
- Latvian Folklor Evening in Lido - from 55 EUR
- Theatrical program in Rundale Palace in Latvia - from 70 EUR
- Riga Art Nouveau sightseeing - from 5 EUR
- Riga City Sightseeing Tour In Latvia Europe - from 30 EUR
- Bobsleigh - from 98 EUR
- Free Fall Simulator - from 70 EUR
- Canoe Expedition - from 57 EUR
- Tandem Skydive - from 176 EUR
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - from 72 EUR
- Paintball in Riga - from 62 EUR
- Golf - from 83 EUR
- Livu Aqua Park - from 40 EUR
- Water Relaxtion Spa - from 37 EUR
- Football in Riga - from 32 EUR
- Indoor Karting - from 60 EUR
- Individual and group tours to Latvia - 5 days from 50 EUR
- Riga Opera Festival tour - 4 days from 50 EUR
- Riga and Jurmala by bicycle - 3 days from 50 EUR
- Skiing and Snowboarding in Latvia - 5 days from 50 EUR
- Winter bobsleigh in Latvia - 3 days from 50 EUR
- Balticum Safari - 10 days from 840 EUR
- Baltic Biking tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed... - 10 days from 995 EUR
- Baltic Hiking tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed... - 10 days from 895 EUR
- Baltic Highlights Classic and Baltic Highlights Deluxe tours... - 8 days from 595 EUR
- Classical Baltic tour - 6 days from 100 EUR
- Winter weekend in Riga - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Christmas in Riga - 3 days from 174 EUR
- 8 Days Baltic States Tour - 8 days from 365 EUR
- 4 Days Latvian Recreational Tour - 4 days from 175 EUR
- 2 Days in Riga - 2 days from 155 EUR
- 5 Days Hunting Tour In Latgale - 5 days from 1585 EUR
- Real Latvia - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Bobsleigh & Riga Nightlife 3 Days - 3 days from 87 EUR
- Valentine day special offer in Riga - 3 days from 159 EUR
- Classical Latvia Tour - 5 days from 199 EUR
- Weekend in Riga - 3 days from 157 EUR
- Baltic Pearls - 7 days from 631 EUR
Email the tour operator - 5 Days Latvia Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.