Sailing Trip In Sardinia
- Price from:
- 500 EUR /person
- 0039 3386841357
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 04.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 am
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/30/2009
Welcome on board!!! A sailing tour in south Sardinia with a 43' sailing boat Jeanneau with skipper.Cabin charter or rent whole boat with skipper. Max 8 persons + skipper.
Check-in in the afternoon in Cagliari, accommodation in cabin, showing the trip and board equipment, provision organization, free evening.
Breakfast, sailing in the Cagliari Bay, snack on board,excursion in town to agree on, free evening.
Breakfast, sailing to Nora, visit to archaeological ruines, snack on board,
sailing to Tuerredda Bay, dinner on board and overnight stay in roadstead.
Breakfast, sailing coast , snack on board, we reach Teulada,free afternoon and evening, overnight stay in harbour.
Breakfast, sailing to Villasimius, snack on board, free afternoon and evening, overnight stay in harbour.
Breakfast, sailing in the Park of Villasimius, snack on board,excursion on the Cavoli Island, dinner on board and overnight stay in roadstead.
Breakfast, sailing to "Torre delle Stelle", snack e come back to Cagliari,overnight stay on board and free evening.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in boat, linen.
- Exclusions -
- Food and drink, oil and harbour fees ; for which we make a common cash that includes the rate of the skipper; (usually you don't spend more than â¬ 18/20 daily)
- Extras -
- Our objective is to join you in the discovery of our country, alternating sailing our beautiful coasts with land excursions (naturalistic, archaeological and gastronomic) to show you all that is impossible to see from the sea.
We have elaborated 7 routes wich included some stops, land trips and free days to agree on with partecipants, adapted also to who hasn't sea practice but only sporting spirit and adaptability.
The weather , mild and temperate, from 23Â° in April to 20Â° in October/November, with a medium of 28Â° in Summer, allows sailing all the year. During cruises the skipper, nautical instructor, will be available to teach sailing secrets.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cagliari
Email the tour operator - Sailing Trip In Sardinia
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.