Vatican City Tour
- Museums / Zoos
- Price from:
- 0 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- 1:30 PM (M-F), 7:30 AM (Saturday), (Sundays Vatican is Closed) Via Sebastiano Veniero, 30 in front of Da Marco Cafe
- Location Finish:
- St. Peter
- Start time:
- 01.30 pm
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Swedish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Norwegian
Last updated: 07/20/2006
Vatican Tours: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica. Small Groups. Passionate Guides. Perfect English. Presto! Just like that.
Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica.
- Inclusions -
- Children 12 and under Tour Free.
- Exclusions -
- Entrance Fee of 12 Euros/person is separate and payable onsite.
- Extras -
- The Vatican City receives approximately 17,000 visitors per day. The maximum size of our tour groups is 15 people. Don't get lost in the crowd. Let our Presto Reservations team take care of you. Passionate Guides. Small Groups. Perfect English.
We have created a special itinerary to include the most impressive galleries with the most significant cultural and religious areas in the Vatican City. Since we want our guides' personalities to shine through, each tour varies a bit but they will all include the Renaissance rooms, the Raphael rooms, the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries, the Roman Classical Sculptures, the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's dome and the Pieta' and other treasures inside St. Peter's Basilica.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rome
- Jewish Tour Jewish Rome - from 200 EUR
- Rome Wine Tasting - from 35 EUR
- Rome City Center Wine Art Tour - from 80 EUR
- Wine & Dine in Rome - from 55 EUR
- Vatican VIP Entrance Tour - from 35 EUR
- 3 Hour Vatican Walking Tour Rome - from 170 EUR
- Rome Cruiser Bike Tour - from 49 EUR
- My Italians Wine Tasting - from 50 EUR
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour - from 30 EUR
- Archaeological Rome - from 141 EUR
- Rome Segway Tours - from 75 EUR
- Medieval Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome & Fountains - from 300 EUR
- Vatican Museums & Imperial Rome - from 480 EUR
- Renaissance and Baroque Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome - from 160 EUR
- Rome Underground - from 160 EUR
- Vatican Museums Tour - from 260 EUR
- Rome Romantic Tour by Night - from 192 EUR
- Roman Castles - from 225 EUR
- Rome Package Special Deal - 4 days from 479 USD
- Historical and Cultural Tour to Rome & Florence - 7 days from 739 EUR
- Italy By Eurostar Train - 10 days from 1999 USD
- Travel Europe on Any Budget - 3 days from 410 USD
- Rome Shopping Guide - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Rome & Florence & Venice - 10 days from 2800 USD
Email the tour operator - Vatican City Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.