Rome Shopping Guide
- Price from:
- 60 EUR /person
- +39 338 3508829
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/22/2006
The only shopping tour guide in Rome for people who want the best!
Rome Personal Shopper specialised in private tailored shopping and wine tasting Rome tours. Dinner & hotel reservations, transfers.
Tuscany and Rome Wine cellars tour.
- Extras -
- Experience Rome! Get an unforgettable dinner in an exclusive environment where you will have the chance to enjoy delicious Italian cuisine.
Besides reserving accommodation I can also provide you tickets for performances events.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rome
- Jewish Tour Jewish Rome - from 200 EUR
- Rome Wine Tasting - from 35 EUR
- Rome City Center Wine Art Tour - from 80 EUR
- Wine & Dine in Rome - from 55 EUR
- Vatican VIP Entrance Tour - from 35 EUR
- 3 Hour Vatican Walking Tour Rome - from 170 EUR
- Rome Cruiser Bike Tour - from 49 EUR
- My Italians Wine Tasting - from 50 EUR
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour - from 30 EUR
- Archaeological Rome - from 141 EUR
- Rome Segway Tours - from 75 EUR
- Vatican City Tour - from 0 EUR
- Medieval Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome & Fountains - from 300 EUR
- Vatican Museums & Imperial Rome - from 480 EUR
- Renaissance and Baroque Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome - from 160 EUR
- Rome Underground - from 160 EUR
- Vatican Museums Tour - from 260 EUR
- Rome Romantic Tour by Night - from 192 EUR
- Roman Castles - from 225 EUR
Email the tour operator - Rome Shopping Guide
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.