Rome Romantic Tour by Night
- Price from:
- 192 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- rome city
- Location Finish:
- rome city
- Start time:
- 08.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/21/2006
Imagine Rome and its ancient monuments adorned by soft luminescent lights and the dramatic effects of a starry moonlit sky.
Colosseum Travel provides all this in an unforgettable 3-hour tour, an evening you will never forget. We guarantee to your passion for romance, art and nightlife while visiting enchanting illuminated ancient monuments, sparkling fountains and glowing public squares swarming with night life. Stops may include the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, St. Peter's Square and Piazza Navona, not to mention the spectacularly illuminated bridges along the Tiber River. Our expert driving-guides will lead you also to the best and hottest spots for nightlife and entertainment, ending your tour at one of these locales where you can enjoy the remainder of the evening. Every nook and cranny of Rome is filled with restaurants, piano bars, pubs, theatres, cinema and romantic walks.
Colosseum Travel offers its clients the chance to uncork a bottle of Italian spumante atop the Janiculum Hill's breathtaking panoramic vista of the city. From here, together with your partner and glass of sparkling wine, you may toast to the enchanting Eternal City below!
- Extras -
- We inform our clients that in order to ensure top quality service, our drivers are trained to give informative explanations of the local areas you visit .
Yet strict Italian tourist board regulations prohibit chauffeurs from commenting excessively at official tourist sites outside their vehicles. This is agreement with labour union agreements struck with licensed walking tour guides. They can, of course, speak to you from inside the vehicle anywhere organized tourism is in place.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rome
- Jewish Tour Jewish Rome - from 200 EUR
- Rome Wine Tasting - from 35 EUR
- Rome City Center Wine Art Tour - from 80 EUR
- Wine & Dine in Rome - from 55 EUR
- Vatican VIP Entrance Tour - from 35 EUR
- 3 Hour Vatican Walking Tour Rome - from 170 EUR
- Rome Cruiser Bike Tour - from 49 EUR
- My Italians Wine Tasting - from 50 EUR
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour - from 30 EUR
- Archaeological Rome - from 141 EUR
- Rome Segway Tours - from 75 EUR
- Vatican City Tour - from 0 EUR
- Medieval Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome & Fountains - from 300 EUR
- Vatican Museums & Imperial Rome - from 480 EUR
- Renaissance and Baroque Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome - from 160 EUR
- Rome Underground - from 160 EUR
- Vatican Museums Tour - from 260 EUR
- Roman Castles - from 225 EUR
- Rome Package Special Deal - 4 days from 479 USD
- Historical and Cultural Tour to Rome & Florence - 7 days from 739 EUR
- Italy By Eurostar Train - 10 days from 1999 USD
- Travel Europe on Any Budget - 3 days from 410 USD
- Rome Shopping Guide - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Rome & Florence & Venice - 10 days from 2800 USD
Email the tour operator - Rome Romantic Tour by Night
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.