Rome & Florence & Venice
- Price from:
- 2800 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/10/2006
Join us on our 14 person tours to Rome, Florence, Venice including the Veneto area. Sample the food, wine, and culture.
Benvenuto a Roma! Upon arrival into the "Eternal City" your tour escort will personally greet you at our hotel located in the very heart of Rome. After time to settle in you will have the afternoon to tour the city on your own. That evening we will meet as a group at our "Meet and Greet Dinner". (Breakfast and lunch on own, Group Dinner)
We will awaken to breakfast at our hotel then start our tour of Rome. We will begin with a walking tour of the city including the major sites of Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, and the Pantheon. After lunch we visit Ancient Rome including The Forum, Colosseum, and Constantine Arch. (Group Lunch, Dinner on own)
Today is yours to explore as you please after breakfast. We can assist you with travel arrangements to Naples and Pompeii or the Umbrian hill town of Orvieto. If you wish to spend the day seeing more of the sites of Rome such as the Vatican we can arrange private guides per your request. The evening we will meet for dinner in the colorful neighborhood of Trastevere to share the days adventures. (Lunch on Own, Group Dinner)
After breakfast at our hotel we say good-bye to Rome and travel via first class rail to the Renaissance city of Florence. After an afternoon of settling in we will meet for a classic Florentine dinner at a restaurant favored by the locals (Lunch on own, Group Dinner)
We begin our day with breakfast then a guided tour of the city including the Accademia, home of Michelangelo's David. The afternoon is free to explore on your own the incredible sights (and gelato!) of Florence. We will be happy to secure reservations for you at the top sites if available. (Lunch on own, Dinner on own)
We depart Florence via train to the most romantic city in the world, Venice! Upon arrival we will immediately be transported down the Grand Canal to our hotel by private launch. After checking in we encourage you to lose yourself in the charms of Venice. As the sun sets we begin a tour of our favorite wine bars and osterias beginning and ending in Piazzo San Marco. (Lunch on own, Pub Crawl is a group event but not included in the price of the tour)
After taking breakfast at our hotel we start the day with a guided tour of Venice including Piazzo San Marco, Interior of San Marco Basilica, Marco Polo's house, Pantheon, Merchants Warehouse, the architecture of Venice, and a journey through the labyrinth of the Hidden Venice. Our tour will finish at the famous Rialto Bridge then the afternoon is yours to explore the city. That evening we will meet at our favorite pizzeria for dinner. (Lunch on own, Group Dinner)
We spend the day touring the beauty of the Veneto! We will travel scenic back roads to the village of Asolo then to Medieval Marostica with its imposing castle and giant chess-board permanently laid-out in the town square. We will also tour Bassano del Grappa and sample some of the local firewater. We then travel to Villa Barbaro, one of Palladio's most celebrated works with fine frescoes by Veronese. We finish our day on the Prosecco wine road visiting a local vineyard with stunning views where we will celebrate our day with a refreshing glass of Prosecco. (Group lunch, Dinner on own)
Today we start off our morning with a private guided boat tour down the Grand Canal. We then travel by private boat to the islands of Burano-famous for lace making-and Tortcello, where Venice was originally settled. We will enjoy lunch at on this tiny island before heading back to Venice where you can enjoy your last afternoon exploring the city. We end our tour with dinner at another of our favorite restaurants. (Group lunch, Group dinner)
Depart for home from Venice.
**Transportation to the airport is not included, though we will assist you in making the arrangements. If you prefer to spend a few more days in this enchanting city or travel elsewhere in Europe please let us know and we will be happy to assist with any arrangements you may need.
- Inclusions -
- Travels To Europe guide.
- Exclusions -
- Travel and medical insurance. We highly recommend you contact your insurance agent regarding your coverage.
- Extras -
- Tour is limited to 14 people
Price is $2800 per person + airfare
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rome
- Jewish Tour Jewish Rome - from 200 EUR
- Rome Wine Tasting - from 35 EUR
- Rome City Center Wine Art Tour - from 80 EUR
- Wine & Dine in Rome - from 55 EUR
- Vatican VIP Entrance Tour - from 35 EUR
- 3 Hour Vatican Walking Tour Rome - from 170 EUR
- Rome Cruiser Bike Tour - from 49 EUR
- My Italians Wine Tasting - from 50 EUR
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour - from 30 EUR
- Archaeological Rome - from 141 EUR
- Rome Segway Tours - from 75 EUR
- Vatican City Tour - from 0 EUR
- Medieval Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome & Fountains - from 300 EUR
- Vatican Museums & Imperial Rome - from 480 EUR
- Renaissance and Baroque Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome - from 160 EUR
- Rome Underground - from 160 EUR
- Vatican Museums Tour - from 260 EUR
- Rome Romantic Tour by Night - from 192 EUR
- Roman Castles - from 225 EUR
Email the tour operator - Rome & Florence & Venice
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.