Italy By Eurostar Train
- Rail tours
- Price from:
- 1999 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 05/28/2008
Travel in style via the Eurostar Train where you can see many beautiful views from your train window. This package offers a tour throughout Rome,Florence and Venice and includes all city tours.
Upon arrival, meet our Majestic Travel Tours
representative who will accompany you with
a private car to your hotel. The rest of the day is to spent at your leisure.
After breakfast, you will be picked up at
your hotel for half day city tour of Classic Rome.
An itinerary by coach and on foot to visit the classic monuments of Rome. Crossing Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads, our local guide will take you on a pleasant stroll through the historical center, where you can admire the Trevi Fountain, La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, the Palazzo di Montecitorio, designed by Bernini, the Pantheon (visit inside), Palazzo Madama - seat of the senate, and Piazza Navona.Passing alongside Castel S. Angelo the bus will leave you close to the Vatican City to explore this magnificent church on your own (except when there are religious celebrations) you then will rejoin the bus and return to the vicinity of your hotel.*N.B. ENTRANCE TO CHURCHES REQUIRES APPROPRIATE ATTIRE (NO SHORTS,MINISKIRTS OR UNCOVERED SHOULDERS). The afternoon is yours. Why not go shopping or discover the cities many museums and churches.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up for a half day city tour of Imperial Rome. Arriving by coach at Piazza Venezia you then continue on foot to the famous Piazza del Campidoglio where you will have a fantastic view of the Roman Forum. Our coach will continue by the Circus Maximus and the Pyramid of Caius Cestius before arriving at the Basilica of St. Paul outside the walls* (visit inside). The tour will be completed with a stop outside the Colosseum. Return to the vicinity of your hotel. *N.B. ENTRANCE TO CHURCHES REQUIRES APPROPRIATE ATTIRE (NO SHORTS, MINISKIRTS OR UNCOVERED SHOULDERS).
After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a full day on your own to discover the cities treasures or choose one of our optional day tours or excursions.
After breakfast, transfer independently to the rail station for a train ride to Florence. Upon Arrival to Santa Maria Novella train station self transfer to your hotel. The day is at your leisure to discover the beauties of this Renaissance city.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be met at a pre-arranged central meeting point at 9.30 am for a bus and walking tour of the city. Drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo: a stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed by coach through the old city center. Outdoor guided tour of the Duomo complex: Giotto's bell tower, the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso, the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi. A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Galleria dell'Accademia* where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo. End of the tour inside the museum. (*) Closed on Monday. Replaced with visit to the Bargello museum or the Medici Chapels. Tour ends around 12:30 p.m. Spend the remainder of the day exploring the city. The afternoon and evening are at leisure to shop along the Ponte Vecchio or visit the famed Uffizi Gallery.
Breakfast at your hotel, day at leisure or take an optional tour to visit the medieval towns of Siena and San Gimignano or opt for a visit to the Tuscan countryside to enjoy a wine tasting in one of its many cellars
After breakfast at your hotel. Self transfer to Santa Maria Novella rail station for your train ride to Venice. Arriving at Santa Lucia train station transfer independently to your hotel. Savor the sights of this unique city full of canals and narrow streets. Take a romantic gondola ride an experience a true Venetian holiday.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be met at a pre-arranged central meeting point at 9:10 a.m. for a morning walking sightseeing tour of the city. You will visit the historical center of the City and its monuments : St Mark's Square, St Mark's Basilica, Baptistery, Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs. The tour ends with a visit to a glass blowing factory and lasts about 2 hours. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy the sights of this magnificent city or take an optional tour by motor boat to the lagoon islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
After breakfast, transfer on your own to the airport (optional transfer service is available) for your return flight to the USA.
Please note: All train tickets must be validated before boarding each segment, at one of the yellow boxes located on the platforms at the train station.
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rome
- Jewish Tour Jewish Rome - from 200 EUR
- Rome Wine Tasting - from 35 EUR
- Rome City Center Wine Art Tour - from 80 EUR
- Wine & Dine in Rome - from 55 EUR
- Vatican VIP Entrance Tour - from 35 EUR
- 3 Hour Vatican Walking Tour Rome - from 170 EUR
- Rome Cruiser Bike Tour - from 49 EUR
- My Italians Wine Tasting - from 50 EUR
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour - from 30 EUR
- Archaeological Rome - from 141 EUR
- Rome Segway Tours - from 75 EUR
- Vatican City Tour - from 0 EUR
- Medieval Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome & Fountains - from 300 EUR
- Vatican Museums & Imperial Rome - from 480 EUR
- Renaissance and Baroque Rome - from 160 EUR
- Imperial Rome - from 160 EUR
- Rome Underground - from 160 EUR
- Vatican Museums Tour - from 260 EUR
- Rome Romantic Tour by Night - from 192 EUR
- Roman Castles - from 225 EUR
Email the tour operator - Italy By Eurostar Train
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.