The Wine roads of Pisa
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 30 EUR /person
- +39 340 7844938
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- your accommodation house
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 10/11/2007
Visit a true Tuscan winery on the wonderful hills around Pisa, learn about wine making and taste the excellent Chianti and Igt wines and the extra vergin olive oil with some delicious bruschetta
Tuscany is famous worldwide for its excellent production of wine thanks to its unique D.O.C., I.G.T. and D.O.C.G. wines. The travel agency organizes wine tours with visits to wine cellars and wine tasting to experience the process of winemaking.
At the farm you will learn a lot also about history, traditions and lifestyle of the Tuscan countryside.
Our wine tours include on request a tour guide speaking your language at your disposal for the whole tour, the visit to the cellars with the person in charge, a walk through the vineyards, the tasting of the wines produced there, with a bit of local bread, cheese and ham or bruschetta.
There are several wine cellars to visit, from the small family run estate where the used methods are the very traditional ones, to the big wine producers who use very high technologically advanced machinery. The excellent wines produced in this area are Chianti and IGT wines.
In Septemebr and October you will have the pleasure to assist to the harvest of the grapes!!! And maybe you can take part in it!
if you prefer not to drive we are happy to arrange transportation.
wine tours are possible also for 2 people only.
- Inclusions -
- tour leader and wine tasting
- Extras -
- The tour lasts about 2,5/3 hours.
We are happy to organize this kind of wine tours both for individual travellers and for groups. Very interesting also for children.
If you are looking for accommodation we are happy to reccomand to you the most suitable one. We have contact with luxury hotels, farm houses, agritourismus and villas both in the city and in the countryside.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Pisa
- Pisa Segway Tour - from 65 EUR
- Pisa Cruiser Bike Tour - from 39 EUR
- Cooking classes in Tuscany - from 50 EUR
- Italian Cooking Holidays in Tuscany - 4 days from 899 GBP
Email the tour operator - The Wine roads of Pisa
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.