Cooking classes in Tuscany
- Price from:
- 50 EUR /person
- +39 340 7844938
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 10/24/2007
Experience Tuscany from our favorite point of you: food&wine. We organize customized cooking classes that take place in farm houses, where you can feel a very friendly and familiar atmosphere
One of the most interesting and fascinating experiences in Tuscany is taking part in a cooking class. The Tuscan cookery is based on simple but tasty recipes belonging to rooted traditions and deriving from a wise farming.
We give you the opportunity to discover all the secrets of Tuscan food in interesting cooking classes.
Our cooks are local people preparing the same meals that Tuscans eat at home, using the same fresh and genuine ingredients with the help of very useful tricks.
After the class, dinner will be served with the prepared dishes together with matching excellent wines
The classes are held in your language and the cook and the interpreter will be at your disposal for any questions. Menus vary according to your wishes. We can focus on meat, vegetables, pasta, pizza, dessert.
The classes can take place both in your own apartment or villa, or in an external kitchen located in the countryiside for small and bigger groups.
The typical Tuscan menu is made of several appetizers such as bruschetta and bread salad, a first course such as risotto or pasta with any sauce, a second course such as chicken and wild boar combined with vegetables such as stuffed tomatoes and grilled zucchini , a dessert such as cantuccini biscuits and tiramisu. Aperitif and local wines included.
We are happy to organize one or more cooking classes per week.
- Inclusions -
- includes class, cook, interpreter, dinner, wines
- Extras -
- Our cooking classes can focus on different ingredients and recipes, according to your wishes. They usually take place in the afternoon, but we can also organize them in the morning. Cooking with a local cook in a familair atmosphere can be amazing also for children.
If you are looking for accommodation, we can provide you rooms, apartments in farm houses, or villas both in the cty and in the countryside.
pls visit the websites
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Pisa
- Pisa Segway Tour - from 65 EUR
- Pisa Cruiser Bike Tour - from 39 EUR
- The Wine roads of Pisa - from 30 EUR
- Italian Cooking Holidays in Tuscany - 4 days from 899 GBP
Email the tour operator - Cooking classes in Tuscany
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.