Naples city tour
- Price from:
- 320 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Naples city
- Location Finish:
- Naples city
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/23/2006
Naples is filled with grand palaces and monuments that reflect its rich heritage and is also blessed with a panoramic Mediterranean gulf and majestic Mt. Vesuvius high above the city walls..
The National Archaeological Museum is one of the most famous in the world, specially because all its treasures have been found during the excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum. The visit continue to the Dome built between 1294 and 1323, it houses the relics of San Gennaro the protector of Naples.
To the East of the Dome one penetrates the historic heart of the city Spaccanapoli.
South of Palazzo Reale is the Santa Lucia district, to the west is the port of Mergellina and overlooking the city is the Posillipo hill.
- Extras -
- We inform our clients that in order to ensure top quality service, our drivers are trained to give informative explanations of the local areas you visit .
Yet strict Italian tourist board regulations prohibit chauffeurs from commenting excessively at official tourist sites outside their vehicles. This is agreement with labour union agreements struck with licensed walking tour guides. They can, of course, speak to you from inside the vehicle anywhere organized tourism is in place.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Naples
- Naples Walking Tour - from 200 EUR
- Amalfi & Grotta Smeraldo & Positano - from 320 EUR
- Vietri & Paestum - from 360 EUR
- Cassino and Caserta - from 360 EUR
Email the tour operator - Naples city tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.