Amalfi & Grotta Smeraldo & Positano
- Price from:
- 320 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Naples city/Amalfi coast
- Location Finish:
- Naples city/Amalfi coast
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/23/2006
When visiting this area we will lead you through the rich and glorious history of the former Almafi Republic, medieval settlements and monuments...
Ravello, one of the most beautiful villages of the Amalfi Coast with the worth visiting Villas Rufolo and Cimbrone where one can Have a most breathtaking sight.
Amalfi, the most important town situated in the heart of the Divine Coast, Roman origins, among the many monuments to see the 19th century Cathedral one of the most important ones all over Italy, and the 14th century paradise Cloister.
Driving direction Positano: in the bay of Conca dei Marini there is the Emerald Grotto, visitors can use steps or lift to the Grotto. At the entrance a raft will introduce you to the cave which by a stroke of magic, is transformed into a fantastic emerald temple, peopled by an untold wealth of caryatids, figures, curtains and bas relief, the work of millennia and the water oozing from the vaults. Positano the most exclusive and elegant of the Amalfi drive, and its fashionable boutiques.
- Extras -
- We inform our clients that in order to ensure top quality service, our drivers are trained to give informative explanations of the local areas you visit .
Yet strict Italian tourist board regulations prohibit chauffeurs from commenting excessively at official tourist sites outside their vehicles. This is agreement with labour union agreements struck with licensed walking tour guides. They can, of course, speak to you from inside the vehicle anywhere organized tourism is in place.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Naples
- Naples Walking Tour - from 200 EUR
- Naples city tour - from 320 EUR
- Vietri & Paestum - from 360 EUR
- Cassino and Caserta - from 360 EUR
Email the tour operator - Amalfi & Grotta Smeraldo & Positano
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.