A Cooking Holiday in Puglia Lecce
- Price from:
- 1300 EUR /person
- +39 340 080 9257
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, French, English
Last updated: 04/16/2009
Discover Puglia, its local cuisine, wine and traditions throughout our cooking school in Lecce. We only run small cookery classes with and hands on lessons, visiting local markets and producers.
Arrival transfer to to the hotel where you will receive welcome aperitivo and dinner to get familiar with the participants.
Breakfast and fist shopping trip to the market with following first cooking lesson and lunch. In the afternoon there is a visit to the surroundings.
Breakfast and second cooking lesson and lunch. In the afternoon field trip and cultural guided visit of Otranto, dinner and return to hotel.
Breakfast, third cooking lesson and lunch.Afternoon wine tasting trip and cultural guided visit of Gallipoli, dinner and return to hotel.
Breakfast, third cooking lesson and lunch. Free afternoon for shoopping and relax dinner and return to hotel.
Breakfast, last cooking lesson and lunch. In the afternoon field trip preparation of the end dinner by the participants.
Departure - Please note that this is only a sample program and the real one will be delivered once your place is secured.
- Inclusions -
- All lunch
- Exclusions -
- Transfer from/to airport
- Extras -
- All tours can be tailor made and price could vary according to arrangements and extras.
This offer does not require a single supplement.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Lecce
- Winery tours in Lecce Puglia - 4 days from 720 EUR
Email the tour operator - A Cooking Holiday in Puglia Lecce
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.