Dinner at home in Florence & Tuscany
- Price from:
- 40 EUR /person
- +39 3385490672
- +39 055 2345303
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- At a private house
- Location Finish:
- At a private house
- Start time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English
Last updated: 03/27/2009
A âspecialâ initiative which combines the food pleasures to Italian conviviality.
An opportunity to get in touch with the real Tuscan cuisine and people. We've hosting families in Florence & Tuscany.
Let us know something about you and we'll find an hosting family for you! We've families in Florence downtown and Tuscany.
You can ask for lunch or dinner.
The menu is that of everyday life, with wine included.
Most of the families speak a good English.
- Extras -
- Special dinners by request (Christmas, New Years Eve & Easter with an Italian family).
Live music dinner at a private house with VIP Florentine musicians.
Corporate gala dinner.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Florence
- Private Cooking Class - from 130 EUR
- Florence Cruiser Bike Tour - from 39 EUR
- Wine & Cheese Tasting in Florence - from 29 EUR
- Private Wine Tasting in Florence - from 15 EUR
- Exclusive Tour of Florence - from 60 EUR
- Music Tour in Florence - from 130 EUR
- Florence Segway Tours - from 75 EUR
- Chianti Wine Tour - from 125 EUR
- Florence City Tour - from 300 EUR
- Excursion to Siena - from 415 EUR
- Pisa & Lucca - from 415 EUR
- Tuscany Hilltowns - 7 days from 1920 USD
Email the tour operator - Dinner at home in Florence & Tuscany
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.