Tour of the Amalfi Coast
- Price from:
- 140 EUR /person
- (+39) 089 812033
- (+39) 089 812033
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- wherever you stay
- Location Finish:
- wherever you like
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 03.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 05/25/2007
Discover the Amalfi coast inside luxury cars with professional english speaking drivers, admire the natural and historical beuty on one of the most spectacular coast line of the world!
You will have a private limousine (mercedes sedan or minivan) and a driver at your full disposal, he will take you around the Amalfi coast showing to you all the best spot of our beutyfull piece of land, stopping wherever you wish, to take pictures or to visit local factorys, and if you want to go somewhere for lunch our drivers will always be able to suggest you high quality restaurants (elegant or family restourants). Our goal is to provide the best possible service and assistance to our customers, in order to transform their holidays on the Amalfi Coast into the unique and unforgettable life experience.
In 5-6 hours you can visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
- Extras -
- We offer to our guests luxury veicles and professional drivers, the all the rest is extra (Accommodation, Lunches, dinners, tickets, guides, etc)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Amalfi Coast
- Divine Amalfi Coast - from 90 EUR
- Amalfi Coast - 10 days from 8000 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tour of the Amalfi Coast
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.