Galway City and Cruising on Lough Corrib Day Tour
- Price from:
- 32 EUR /person
- 00 353 61 384700
- 00 353 61 384800
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Limerick / Ennis Tourist Office, Arthurs Quay. Limerick with pick ups on the way to Ennis
- Location Finish:
- As above
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/03/2010
DEPARTS EVERY ** Thursday **
A relaxing Tour to Co.Galway. Passing through small towns on our way to the vibrant City of Galway and cruising on Lough Corrib on board the Corrib Princess
Departing Limerick our first stop is in the old market town of Gort for a short break and we park next to the old weigh house in the town square where there is a market still head every week.
We then head for the vibrant city of Galway enjoying views of Galway Bay , we take a break in Galway giving ample time for sightseeing or maybe shopping.
We then head to Woodquay to join the Corrib Princess for a beautiful afternoon cruise on Lough Corrib (included in tour price). After our cruise we return to dry land for the journey back to Limerick at the end of a magical day
- Extras -
- The price of the Cruise is included in the price.
No meals or other admissions or gratuities included in price
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Limerick
- Adare Village Killarney Town and Muckross House Day Tour... - from 27 EUR
- Blarney and Cork City Sunday Tour - from 27 EUR
- Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick - from 27 EUR
Email the tour operator - Galway City and Cruising on Lough Corrib Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.