Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick
- Price from:
- 27 EUR /person
- 00 353 61 384700
- 00 353 61 384800
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Limerick Tourist Office, Arthurs Quay. Limerick
- Location Finish:
- Limerick City
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/27/2010
6 DAYS A WEEK (EXC FRI)
An amazing tour of Clare, incorporating many ancient sites From the beauty of The Burren to The Atlantic Coast and the magnificent Cliffs of Moher. It really is a "mustSee"
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES
: LEAMANAGH CASTLE- a photo stop & story
: THE BURREN- A chance to see the Whole of the Burren as we take a circular tour - not just the coast !!
: CAHERCONNELL STONE FORT- bronze age fort with an audio /visual presentation (Optional)
: POULNABRONE TOMB- an anceint burial site in the heart of the burren - A MUST SEE !!
: GALWAY BAY & BLACK HEAD- Views across the bay and maybe even Dolphins !!
: Pub lunch in the famous Village of Doolin- a warm welcome awaits .
: CLIFFS OF MOHER - The highlight of the tour. stunning views across the Atlantic. We give you plenty time to enjoy the Cliffs
: Plenty photo stops
: Friendly Driver/Guide
: and good craic along the way
- Extras -
- No meals or admissions included in the price
We pick up from most Hotels & B&Bs in Limerick and on route to Ennis
Please Note ::
There is a 1 euro facility charge payable at The Cliffs of Moher which will be collected by a Ranger when we arrive at the Cliffs
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Limerick
- Galway City and Cruising on Lough Corrib Day Tour - from 32 EUR
- Adare Village Killarney Town and Muckross House Day Tour... - from 27 EUR
- Blarney and Cork City Sunday Tour - from 27 EUR
Email the tour operator - Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.