Blarney and Cork City Sunday Tour
- Price from:
- 27 EUR /person
- 00 353 61 384700
- 00 353 61 384800
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Limerick Tourist Office, Arthurs Quay. Limerick
- Location Finish:
- As Above
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/27/2010
A chance for you to kiss the Blarney Stone and get the gift of Irish eloquence, Shop in the Famous Blarney Woollen Mills then have time in Cork City to try a pint of Murphys or some more shopping.
We leave Limerick and head for Charleville, an attractive country town where we take a short break before heading through lovely rural scenery to Blarney.
At Blarney we take a break with ample time to explore the village and the world famous woollen mills or take a tour of Blarney Castle (optional) site of the famous Blarney Stone which legend has it will give you the gift of Irish eloquence when Kissed!
We then head for Cork City where you have time explore or maybe do some more shopping before returning to Limerick City.
- Extras -
- Day Tour to Blarney & Cork City runs on SUNDAY ONLY
No meals, admissions or gratuities included in the price.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Limerick
- Galway City and Cruising on Lough Corrib Day Tour - from 32 EUR
- Adare Village Killarney Town and Muckross House Day Tour... - from 27 EUR
- Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick - from 27 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blarney and Cork City Sunday Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.