Rural Pub Tour
- Price from:
- 59 EUR /person
- + 353 (0) 87 9324036
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Nassau street
- Location Finish:
- St. Stephens Green
- Start time:
- 03.00 pm
- End time:
- 12.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/14/2009
Enjoy a Real Irish Pub Experience
As we make our way over the Dublin & Wicklow Mountains,frequently stopping at some of Ireland's most famous & not so famous,hard to find Pubs.
Duration 9 hours visit 6 country pubs
- Inclusions -
- Tour Duration 9 hours
- Exclusions -
- BEER Money,as no atm machines on route
- Extras -
- Our first stop The Blue Light Bar, which boasts some of the best
views over Dublin city whether you take them in, whilst sitting
in the beer garden or through the window whilst sitting beside
the cosy turf fire .. is up to you!
Just 10 minutes up the road is our second stop, one of Ireland's
oldest and most famous pubs, Johnnie Fox's. We have plenty of
time to enjoy a Guinness and wonder around this amazing pub.
Our next leg of the journey will take you from Johnnie Fox's
to Roundwood along the way you will encounter
fantastic views of the Sugarloaf mountain and surrounding
scenary on arrival at Roundwood we make a quick drink/toilet
stop at a specially chosen pub.
Next stop is at the Glenmalure Lodge. After a relaxing dinner
you can sit outside enjoy the fresh air and the breathtaking
setting of Glenmalure or sit by the fire with an Irish coffee.
Just down the road is our next stop Fitzgeralds of Avoca Ballykissangel.We may even get in a mystery pub visit before Avoca.
The last stop of the night will be in Redcross, situated in a
beautiful valley in Co.Wicklow.
We will visit the Snug bar where you'll encounter all sorts of
characters and sure to catch plenty of live music too. After a
fun filled adventure we make our way back to Dublin (the quick
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dublin
- 3 Day Western Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Northern Ireland Tour - 5 days from 583.2 EUR
- Northern Shocker Halloween in Derry - 3 days from 125 EUR
- Celtic Combo - 8 days from 479 EUR
- Monks & Mountains - 4 days from 209 EUR
- 7 Day All Ireland Rocker - 7 days from 309 EUR
- Classic Ireland - 7 days from 400 EUR
- 3 Day Southern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 3 Day Northern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Celtic Rocker - 5 days from 209 EUR
- Ireland West And Wild - 5 days from 582 EUR
- Dublin & St Patrick - 4 days from 229 GBP
- Grand Ireland Tours - 8 days from 1999 USD
- Mystic Ireland Departing Dublin on Saturdays - 2 days from 145 EUR
- Irish Explorer - 6 days from 415 EUR
- Vagabond Seven Day - 7 days from 715 EUR
- Taste of Ireland - 5 days from 493 EUR
Email the tour operator - Rural Pub Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.