- Rail tours
- Price from:
- 55 EUR /person
- 00 353 61 384700
- 00 353 61 384800
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Dublin Heuston Railway Station
- Location Finish:
- Round trip back to Dublin
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/03/2010
CLIFFS OF MOHER Tour from Dublin by Train & Bus A "MUST SEE" sight.A Full Circular Tour of the Burren- NOT just the coast -Including the famous Poulnabrone Tomb From Only € 55
Cliffs of Moher day tour from Dublin By Train & Bus in association with Irish Rail
Departs Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday From Dublin (not Friday or Sunday) From Only 55.00 Euros Mon & Wed when booked online.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES
: Your return train ticket to Dublin
: Leamanagh Castle- a photos stop & story
: THE BURREN- A chance to see the Whole of the Burren as we take a circular tour - not just the coast !!
: CAHERCONNELL STONE FORT- bronze age fort with an audio /visual presentation (Optional)
: POULNABRONE TOMB- an anceint burial site in the heart of the burren - A MUST SEE !!
: Galway Bay & Black Head- Views across the bay and maybe even Dolphins !!
: Pub lunch in the famous Village of Doolin- a warm welcome awaits .
: CLIFFS OF MOHER- The highlight of the tour. stunning views across the Atlantic. We give you plenty time to enjoy the Cliffs
: Plenty photo stops
: Friendly Driver/Guide
: and good craic along the way
- Extras -
- No meals, admissions or gratuities included in price.
There is a 1 euro facility charge payable at The Cliffs of Moher which will be collected by a Ranger when we arrive at the Cliffs
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dublin
- 3 Day Western Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Northern Ireland Tour - 5 days from 583.2 EUR
- Northern Shocker Halloween in Derry - 3 days from 125 EUR
- Celtic Combo - 8 days from 479 EUR
- Monks & Mountains - 4 days from 209 EUR
- 7 Day All Ireland Rocker - 7 days from 309 EUR
- Classic Ireland - 7 days from 400 EUR
- 3 Day Southern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 3 Day Northern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Celtic Rocker - 5 days from 209 EUR
- Ireland West And Wild - 5 days from 582 EUR
- Dublin & St Patrick - 4 days from 229 GBP
- Grand Ireland Tours - 8 days from 1999 USD
- Mystic Ireland Departing Dublin on Saturdays - 2 days from 145 EUR
- Irish Explorer - 6 days from 415 EUR
- Vagabond Seven Day - 7 days from 715 EUR
- Taste of Ireland - 5 days from 493 EUR
Email the tour operator - Moher Magic
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.