Ireland West And Wild
- Price from:
- 582 EUR /person
- +353 876 665 049
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/14/2008
A wonderful small-group adventure tour of Ireland to our hidden corners. Bikes, hikes and history. World heritage sites and award-winning guide. Avoid the coaches. Explore more. Go Wolfhound.
Explore more on foot and by bike along the river Shannon, through the Burren of Clare and discover the amazing Cliffs of Moher. Archaeology, activity and adventure. Overnight in Doolin - home of traditional Irish Music.
Cycle the shores of Galway bay, stop off for a pint in Galway city then explore more of the wilds of Connemara on foot and by bike. Overnight in the Connemara mountains close to Kylemore Abbey
Take a boat trip to the Aran Islands. Cycle or hike amid the green fields and stone walls. Discover the wonder of Dun Aengus. Then relax in the wilds of Connemara overnight once more.
Hike or bike sections of the Western way. Explore the famine trail amid breathtaking scenery. Climb the slopes of Croagh Patrick, horse-ride or take a sea-weed bath.Overnight in the irish lakelands in the grounds of a 12th Century abbey.
Hike to ancient tombs and discover breathtaking views. Take an optional surf lesson or bike along the shores of remote lakes. Then return to Dublin through the peat bogs of the Shannon basin.
- Extras -
- Wolfhound Adventures feature lots of great optional activities from horse-riding to sea-kayaking. From surfing to sea-weed baths. There's myths, legends, poems, songs and stories. All hikes and bikes are included.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dublin
- Bringing You the best of Dublin - from 45 EUR
- Rural Pub Tour - from 59 EUR
- Moher Magic - from 55 EUR
- 3 Day Western Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Northern Ireland Tour - 5 days from 583.2 EUR
- Northern Shocker Halloween in Derry - 3 days from 125 EUR
- Celtic Combo - 8 days from 479 EUR
- Monks & Mountains - 4 days from 209 EUR
- 7 Day All Ireland Rocker - 7 days from 309 EUR
- Classic Ireland - 7 days from 400 EUR
- 3 Day Southern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 3 Day Northern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Celtic Rocker - 5 days from 209 EUR
- Dublin & St Patrick - 4 days from 229 GBP
- Grand Ireland Tours - 8 days from 1999 USD
- Mystic Ireland Departing Dublin on Saturdays - 2 days from 145 EUR
- Irish Explorer - 6 days from 415 EUR
- Vagabond Seven Day - 7 days from 715 EUR
- Taste of Ireland - 5 days from 493 EUR
Email the tour operator - Ireland West And Wild
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.