Dublin & St Patrick
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 229 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 01/10/2008
Dublin & St.Patrick's Celebrations 4 Day Coach Tour
15 March 2008
Saturday - Day 1
An early morning departure and drive to Wales for our ferry crossing direct to Dublin . On arrival in Dublin we go straight to our City Centre Budget accommodation for check in. Accommodated in Jacobs Inn , Dublins newly renovated top hostel! The guide will then take you on an orientation walk of the city to ensure you don't miss anything over the weekend, and then let the party begin! Dublin has an incredible variety of nightlife, and in the Templebar area there are clubs, bars, live music, nightclubs and restaurants to suit all tastes.
Sunday - Day 2
A full free day in Dublin or join the free coach excursion to see the Garden of Ireland, Wicklow and Powerscourt Estate and Waterfall (entries not included) , the home to one of Europe's greatest gardens and Irelands highest waterfall. We then take a drive along the Wicklow Way , offering some of Ireland 's finest views with mountain climbs and rolling hills. Our next stop is in Avoca, made famous in the TV series Ballykissangel' and famous for craft shops.
Back in Dublin late afternoon for our last night in this vibrant city.
Monday : Day 3
The St.Patrick's Day Parade, the largest Street Party in Europe . Irish music, street theatre, carnivals, comedy, street performers, dance, a treasure hunt, night spectacles .4000 performers and 1 million people celebrating Ireland . After the parade spend some time in the Market Fare, the Funfair or head to the bars to enjoy the evening with some Irish Music and Guinness.
Tuesday : Day 4
After a leisurely breakfast, back on the coach for the journey home. Our ferry departs from Dublin and we travel back through Wales and into England , arriving back in London/South East early evening.
- Inclusions -
- 4 days use of executive touring coach
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dublin
- Bringing You the best of Dublin - from 45 EUR
- Rural Pub Tour - from 59 EUR
- Moher Magic - from 55 EUR
- 3 Day Western Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Northern Ireland Tour - 5 days from 583.2 EUR
- Northern Shocker Halloween in Derry - 3 days from 125 EUR
- Celtic Combo - 8 days from 479 EUR
- Monks & Mountains - 4 days from 209 EUR
- 7 Day All Ireland Rocker - 7 days from 309 EUR
- Classic Ireland - 7 days from 400 EUR
- 3 Day Southern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 3 Day Northern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Celtic Rocker - 5 days from 209 EUR
- Ireland West And Wild - 5 days from 582 EUR
- Grand Ireland Tours - 8 days from 1999 USD
- Mystic Ireland Departing Dublin on Saturdays - 2 days from 145 EUR
- Irish Explorer - 6 days from 415 EUR
- Vagabond Seven Day - 7 days from 715 EUR
- Taste of Ireland - 5 days from 493 EUR
Email the tour operator - Dublin & St Patrick
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.