Bringing You the best of Dublin
- Price from:
- 45 EUR /person
- +353 863551449
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/07/2009
Tour Dublin offers private, personal guided tours of Dublin with your own expert guide. Visit Medieval Dublin before going on to see the splendour of Georgian Dublin. Visit all the major sites.
All tours are private with your own expert guide
Tours are for up to 6 persons - Larger groups catered for on demand
Dublin - Medieval and Georgian Dublin (full day tour available also)
Take in the oldest streets laid out by the Vikings and see the castle and cathedrals built by the Normans. Marvel at the items on display in the Chester Beatty Library before being whisked off to the beautiful squares and houses of Georgian Dublin. See how the great and good of Dublin lived at that time.
- Inclusions -
- Site admission fees.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dublin
- 3 Day Western Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Northern Ireland Tour - 5 days from 583.2 EUR
- Northern Shocker Halloween in Derry - 3 days from 125 EUR
- Celtic Combo - 8 days from 479 EUR
- Monks & Mountains - 4 days from 209 EUR
- 7 Day All Ireland Rocker - 7 days from 309 EUR
- Classic Ireland - 7 days from 400 EUR
- 3 Day Southern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 3 Day Northern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Celtic Rocker - 5 days from 209 EUR
- Ireland West And Wild - 5 days from 582 EUR
- Dublin & St Patrick - 4 days from 229 GBP
- Grand Ireland Tours - 8 days from 1999 USD
- Mystic Ireland Departing Dublin on Saturdays - 2 days from 145 EUR
- Irish Explorer - 6 days from 415 EUR
- Vagabond Seven Day - 7 days from 715 EUR
- Taste of Ireland - 5 days from 493 EUR
Email the tour operator - Bringing You the best of Dublin
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.